What is #TGMP?

Welcome to The Gentlemen's Project

We are a community that is here to support men and by that, I mean men in books.

Mostly every book has the good girl and the bad guy who always seems to make the mistakes in the story and who is always to fault about the drama in the story.

This community is aiming for male characters in general and for male main characters only and we wish to also support you in writing in a man's POV.

Our goal is for there to be more male main characters who don't cause the drama and to support male characters in books when it comes to writing. Because mostly, the man is always the antagonist in the book instead of the women being the antagonist.

We also support more main male characters in books, there always happens to be a woman as the main character instead of a man.

Now we understand that writing in a guys POV is a bit hard, especially if you're a girl since it's hard to know what men exactly think.
But that is why we are here, we wish to encourage and support you to write in a man's POV instead of a woman's. It's great practice, especially if you're planning to become a writer too.

You rarely see the main character (woman) being the bad person but you almost, always see the man being the bad person in a book. Which is why we are here to support male characters.

#TGMP

To support men in books press the follow button and you will instantly become part of this project.

You are also more than welcome to use our book sticker if your main character is a man, especially if your main character happens to be a guy who isn't to fault about the drama in the story.