(C-29Facetime and crying)

"So I guess this is the end" Camila sniffled, "it's never the end Camz, I'll be back, I'm coming back for you" Lauren smiled and brought her in for a hug.

"Now go, have fun" Lauren said as she held back the tears. "I love you Camila"

Camila froze, she turned back around. That's it, the thing that made her heart shatter again. The tears came flowing back. "I love you Lauren"

-

"I just can't believe she's gone Dinah" Camila sobbed as Dinah held her. "I know Mila, but think about it she'll be back in a year, and if it's true love you'll fall back into each other's arms"

"What if she meets someone else and forgets about me, about our family" Camila cried.

"Don't you ever say that, she loves you madly, I don't even know how she can. But I also know that she will come back, she always will" Dinah said and rubbed her bestfriends back.

*incoming FaceTime from Lauren💜🌎*

Dinah picked up Camila's phone and answered the FaceTime.

Hey Lo

Oh hey Dinah, where's Camz?

Asleep in my lap, she just stopped crying

I feel so bad, I just wanted to check in on her. Tell her I love her

I know Lo, but you had no control over you moving.

I've been gone for 5 hours and I can't cope, how am I gonna do this for a year-

"OH MY GOD IS THAT LAUREN" Camila sat up, "Fuck you scared me" Dinah said as she dropped her phone.

"I swear I just heard Lauren's voice" Camila started to cry.

Hey Camz, I'm on FaceTime

Camila dived over to where Dinah dropped her phone and grabbed it, she wiped at her face to try and stop the tears before she put her face into the picture.

Hey Lo, I miss you so much

I know Camz and again I'm so sorry I had to leave, but I love you and miss you

I don't know how I'm gonna do this for a year

Camz we will get through it, I promise, but I have to go and put away my thousand boxes, talk soon

Okay I hope you settle in alright, I love you

I love you Camila, bye

*ends call*

Camila put her phone down and broke into tears again. Dinah didn't say anything but just brought her into a hug.

-
Later that night Dinah went home and Camila continued to cry.

She quickly sat up and wiped away her tears when there was a knock at the door. "Camila honey?" Sinu called out.

"Yeah mum" Camila's quite voice answered, "Can I come in?" Her mother asked. Camila answered with a yes and Sinu walked in.

"I know it's hard, but you have to come and eat Camila. I don't want you getting sick, please have dinner with us" her mother sighed.

"I know you care for me, but I'm not hungry" Camila replied and rolled over to the other side of her bed and closed her eyes.

Sinu didn't say anything after that but just walked out and closed the door.

About 10 minutes later Camila's phone was ringing.