Part 2

The next morning, Clayton looks at Timmy, and says, “Good morning babe. Last night was amazing. Thank you so much for it. I love you, babe.” Timmy smirks and turns to Clayton, gives him a kiss and says, “Awe babe, you’re welcome, and I love you too.” Clayton tries to get up, and walk to the shower, but he can’t move he’s so sore. Timmy just looks at him, smirks and laughs. “See? This is what you get for being so goddamn sexy. A good pounding.” Timmy says in a sexual whisper in Clayton’s ear.

“The kids don’t have to be up for another hour, so how about you join me for a nice shower before I have to get ready for work?” Clayton asks Timmy. Timmy looks at him, goes to pick him up off the floor and says sure. Clayton looks up at Timmy and gives him “the look”. Timmy looks at him and says, “oh no. I’m still sore and still throbbing from last night.” But Clayton being the stubborn Clayton that he is, he just won’t take no for an answer. He just keeps begging Timmy for more. Timmy can’t resist that lushish body and those sweet soft lips, so he finally gives in and does what Clayton pleases. Waters on. It’s getting really hot and steamy in the bathroom. All you hear is the sound of the water running and the two boys loudly moaning.

After about an hour and a half of “fun” Clayton starts to get dressed and then goes and wakes up the kids, and Timmy puts his pajamas back on and then heads downstairs to get breakfast ready. Ryan goes downstairs and into the kitchen, sits down next to Ava at the counter, and says to Timmy, “daddy, what were you and daddy doing last night? There was a lot of screaming and I was scared.” Timmy stops everything he was doing, and goes into shock. He has no idea what to say. Ava chuckles a bit because she thinks she knows what went on.

With her being 10, Clayton and Timmy found it easy to tell her what will be going on because they feel that she is old enough to know. But Ryan on the other hand is only 4 so they can’t explain things to him just yet.

“Oh honey, it was nothing. Daddy was just having a bad dream. I was up all night with him trying to calm him down but nothing was working.” Timmy says. Ava then chuckles again and looks at Timmy and says, “Dad, really? Come on. You know that’s…” “Ava, finish your breakfast then go upstairs and get ready for school.” Timmy interrupts. Clayton finally comes downstairs, half-dressed because all he could smell is food and that was the only thing on his mind, and sits next to Ryan. “Daddy, are you okay?” Ryan asks. “Yes dear, I’m fine. Why?” Clayton answers. “Because daddy told me that you were having a bad dream last night, that’s why there was a lot of screaming.” Ryan replies. In a semi-shocked voice, Clayton says, “oh the dream…yes. I’m fine. It was just about the past. There’s no need to worry. Why don’t you go upstairs, and have Ava help you get ready for school.”

“Ava knows.” Timmy says. Clayton looks up with an “oh my god” face. “She does?!” Clayton asks with a terror in his voice. “Yes. And well, she’s 10 now, and I think she’s old enough to know. If you and I are going to keep doing this, we need to talk to her about it. Don’t you agree?” Timmy says. “I mean yeah…she is old enough to know but do you think we should wait, or tell her right away?” Clayton asks. “I think we should tell her now.” Timmy says. “Yeah, you’re right. We’ll talk to her today about it.” Clayton says. “Now go upstairs and get ready for work, and I’ll get the kids ready and take them to school.” Timmy says as he gives Clayton a kiss.

The hour of 8:00 am approaches. Timmy calls everyone down and tells them it’s time to get going. Clayton and the kids rush down the stairs to get in the car. As Clayton comes downstairs, the first thing Timmy says “oh hot damn. Do you look sexy in your suit.” Clayton walks over to Timmy, presses his body against his, kisses him whispers in his ear, “yes, but we both know that I look sexier with nothing on.” Just by the touch of his skin and the sound of his voice, Timmy can feel himself start to bulge. Clayton notices and tells him to “put it away and save it for later.”