Chapter I-Coronation

"Let us welcome,Amelia Margarette Hirsch!"Her shoes clicked on the floor as she went to the Throne,numerous applauses and cheers being heard.A smile creeped on her soft pink lips as she carried her dress on the platform,her sparkling eyes meeting the crowd.

A man held up the crown on the pillow,Amelia stepping towards it.The man declared his words for the coronation,with her interwining her fingers infront of her as she bowed her head down as she was being crowned.

The Gold material touched her Brown hair,sliding it inside for it to stay on her head.She slowly stood up,and turned around,meeting the gazes of the crowd.

"May we welcome,Princess Amelia of Pigodien!"She smiled,as she met her gaze with Thomas.

He clapped louder,a giggle escaping from Amelia's mouth.A smile was formed on Thomas' face,as they met each others' eyes.

Amelia bows down,and stands up as she faces the crowd.Both the king and queen walking towards Amelia at different sides of her,giving her a warm hug.

____________________

Music was then played as people started dancing in pairs,gracefully moving in each step they go through.

"Amelia!"A familiar voice rang through Amelia's ears as she turned around  seeing Thomas waving his arm at her,signaling he's there.

She carried her dress and ran to Thomas,receiving a drink from him.

"Okay so I have one question"A small laugh escaping from Amelia's lips as they walk outside.

"Why is it that you have to have you're coronation in such a young age?"She sipped the drink,sitting down at a bench by a tree.Thomas chuckled,looking at the castle's celebration.

"That's our tradition.We wanted it to be a different one then other kingdoms.For example,the kingdom of Cade,the family of the Castillons,the girls will have they're coronation when they're already 18.And then the boys will have they're own when they're 21"

"Nice explanation smarty,I like it on how you're so intelligent "Amelia giggled,receiving a glance from Thomas.

"I love you too Amelia"Thomas teased,rubbing his nose to her's as he scrunched his nose.

"Hey!"Thomas laughed,holding his stomach as he drank his drink.Amelia joined in too,looking at the stars she tapped her step-brother's shoulder.

"Look at the stars"

"They look...beautiful"Thomas smiled,him looking straight to her face.

"Not as beautiful as you"Amelia met his gaze,smiling as she heard what he said.

She laid down her head on his shoulder,them looking at the bright and beautiful stars.

"Has anyone ever told you that?"Thomas asked,brows scrunched in confusion.

"Many..."

"But the way you say it..."

"Makes me feel butterflies"Thomas stood up,and grabbed her hand.

"Follow me"
They walked to the back of the castle,both hands interwined.

"I like you Amelia,Iam just too afraid you'll stay away"Thomas looked down,Amelia holding his chin up.

"Just stop"

"Here"She leaned in,and kissed his soft lips.Fireworks were both felt inside of them,they're eyes slowly closing as the moment goes on.

Both let go,foreheads touching.

"Happy?"Amelia smiled,and Thomas nodded.

"Aren't we too young for that?"

"Thomas"

"I thought you believe that age doesn't matter"She giggled,Thomas moving closer to her ear.

"Fine"

"I love you then"