#55

Thrusting
------------------------
Kinda rated R for Pirates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He lays you down on the bed softly, still kissing you. His hands exploring your body. His lips part away from yours as he looks into your eyes,
“Are you ready baby?”
“Yes” you reply as you stare into his eyes, that are full of lust & love.
“I’ll go easy” he says softly as his lips met your neck. You bit your lip slightly. his hands slid up your shirt, his warm tongue trailing down your neck. You tugged on his shirt slightly motioning him to take it off. “Someone’s eager” he said with a slight grin on his face.
He pulled his shirt over his head & tossed it on the floor. You traced your hands down his chest and looked at him, he softly smiled & slowly took your shirt off. He kissed you softly, then kissed down your chin, to your jaw line. You took his belt off & unbuttoned his pants as his lips had gone down to my neck again. You moaned quietly as his hand slid down your pants. You pulled his pants down and you heard him groan as you start rubbing his bulge, your pants slid off with your panties. You pulled down his boxers & watched his hard cock slap against his stomach. You watched as he slid a condom onto his throbbing cock. “Tell me when to stop....Okay?” you nodded.
He hovered over you & slowly entered. You winced slightly & looked up at him, he looked at me with concern, you nodded telling him to keep going. You wrapped your arms around his neck as soon as you started to feel pleasure. “Better?” He breathed still thrusting into you at a slow & steady pace. “Yeahhhh...” you moaned quietly. You felt him pick up his pace. He grunted & kept thrusting into you.
“Oh babyyy..” you moaned. “I’m closee babee..” you said, throwing your head back on the pillow, gripping onto his biceps. He kissed your neck & panted, still thrusting in and out. “Daddyy!” you gasped, gripping onto his biceps harder. You moaned as your juices were flowing out. You felt him pull out slowly & kiss you with passion. He laid down beside you & held you in his arms, his fingertips trailing up and down your back slowly.
“I love you baby girl” He mumbled against your head before kissing it. You kissed his chest & laid your head on his shoulder. “I love you too Sammy.”
-----------------------------------
Kinda bad i know! I know!
I could do better!
Just been very sick with some weird virus and i couldn't do anything and i mean anything lol but im a lot better. Which only means one thing!
I'M BACK BABY!!!!!!!!

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡
Song of the day
Work From Home - 5th Harmony
♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

QUESTIONS
1) What do you guys think?
2) Who's ready for Halloween!??
3) I wanna know a little about you guys so tell me where you guys are from?? (NOT IN A CREEPY OR GOING TO STALK YOU KINDA WAY!) 😂😂

QUESTIONS 1) What do you guys think? 2) Who's ready for Halloween!?? 3) I wanna know a little about you guys so tell me where you guys are from?? (NOT IN A CREEPY OR GOING TO STALK YOU KINDA WAY!) 😂😂