Feelings

It's been 4 months now and I still haven't told Grayson how I feel. But today is the day and I don't know why but I really what him to know. So I get dress for school I were some black leggings, a gray and mint green hoddie, and my mint green Jordans. I but my clothes on and pull my hair back into a bun. I go down stairs and grab my backpack. Then I get a message  from Grayson telling me they are here. So I leave the house I   was shaking so bad walking up to the car. I get into the car and Grayson was in the  driver sit and Ethan was in the back I was shocked it's usually  Ethan  that drives.
"Hey Alishaya" said Grayson
"Hey Ali are a you ok " said Ethan
I start to panic  what should I say should I just tell Grayson how I feel or just tell Ethan I don't  feel so well.
"I'm ok I just have a stomach bug that's it but thanks for caring bud"
Grayson giggles
"Alishaya  do you know what day it is?" Asked Grayson
"Isn't it a Tuesday Grayson"
"No its not just any Tuesday it's Dolan Twins Tuesday "replied Ethan with a giant smile on his face.
"Hey Ethan why are you so happy this morning  you're never like this your usually a pain in an ass?"
We all laughed  and Ethan keep smiling  and finally  replies
"Well today is me and Espi 1 and a half year anniversary this is my longest relationship and I'm so glad  it's with her."
"Aww that's so sweet I know she loves you to death  Ethan. "
"Haha his also happy because  he might get some tonight" said Grayson in a joking way.
I slap Grayson on the side  of the head. We finally  get to school and Grayson parks Ethan rushes out of the truck as fast as possible. I opened the door to leave but as soon as I step out I feel this massive  hand grab my arm pulling me back into the truck. I sit back in the seat and shut the door.
"Hey did you see me and Ethan's first youtube video. "
"Ya you guys did great no wonder you have so many girls falling for you."
"No, I'm not talking about if you like it I'm talking about the part when I talked about you and how I feel about you. "
I sit there quietly for a minute then he interrupts the quiet.
"Alishaya do you feel the same way about me."
"Of course  I do Grayson you make my life a better place and I'm so thankful your in it but I dont want it to end up bad or ruin are friendship    you mean I lot to me and I don't want to lose you."
Hey looks at me with at big smile across his face
"Alishaya  I will never hurt you. You mean a lot to me and if it doesn't work then it won't ruin our friendship  like you said I done want to lose you either."
"Ugh Grayson you make me feel so happy when I'm around you. But I have a question?"
"What's up "
"What are we now?"
"If you don't mind  I a would like to be able to call you my girlfriend." Grayson says with a smirk on his face
"Of course  Grayson I would love to be you girlfriend  and for you to be mine."

Sorry this chapter  is so short and so stupid I honestly  didn't know where I was going with it but I hope you guys enjoyed  it even if it sucked lol have a blessed Day and please  stay positive I live you all.