One Night

I'm going to Davids tonight, it's just like any other time except this time feels different. I love him so much and I know what they say, youtubers shouldn't date but it's been going super well.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone began playing my ringtone, "sorry" by Beyoncé which meant that it was David calling. "Hey babe. You want to go to target and film a video?"

I laughed. "Sure." He was so weird sometimes but that's what I loved about him. I grabbed my keys, purse and vlogging camera and headed out locking the door behind me.

It took about ten minutes to get to target and I parked next to David. When I got out I kissed him on the lips before the cameras got turned on. "Lets put this on your channel Liza. It will be a "how couples shop at target". I laughed and turned the camera on.
"Hey guys, it's your girl Liza. Coming at you. Today David and I are at target. Buying literally everything."

"Look Liza its frozen!"

I looked and sure enough it was frozen foods with Elsa on it. "I'm berry excited about these blueberries" I laughed as my pun marathon for the day began.

David and I filmed some more and then as we were leaving turned the camera off. "Hey. I love you" he said to me bringing me into a hug.

I smiled and thanked the cashier as we headed out. We put each of our things in our car and then headed to each of our houses. Not long after I got home, Gabbie came over.

"Liza!" I heard her yell knocking at the other side. I got up from the couch and opened the door.

"Hey Gabbie what's up?"

"I wanted to know how things were going with David. And if you guys wanted to go out in a group tonight."

"They are good but we actually have plans. Another time?"

"Sure. What do you guys have planned?"

"Nothing you need to know" I laughed.

"Ohhh are things getting steamy and serious?" She teased.

"Maybe.."

We talked and watched YouTube till about 5 when she left. I changed and then drove the ten minutes to Davids apartment. I had a key so I let myself in.

"Hey babe" David greeted, kissing me. I kissed him back and we went on the couch and ate some popcorn and watched some Netflix. After dinner, it was that big moment I've been waiting for. It started out as a kiss which turned into something more. "Are you ready Liza?" He asked in between breaths.

"Yes". I continued to kiss him. "Well in that case.." He picked me up bridal style and took me to the bedroom. "Take off your pants" I said while removing my shirt. I kissed him passionately ready to do it with him. He took off his pants and slowly unclipped my bra.

Soon both of our clothes were off. It was some surprisingly good and hot sex. "Oh..my..god" I breathed out after our second round. I scooted right next to him, and cuddled with him for an hour. "I love you baby." David told me, wrapping his arm around me. "I'm so lucky to have a girl like you"

"Aww babe." I laughed. Soon we both feel asleep in each other's arms. 

I woke up around 7:00am to find that David was already awake just looking at me. "Why are you staring at me?" I blushed.

"Because you're cute" he laughed. I kissed him. "Wanna make a video?" He asked getting dressed. I nodded. "Sure what about?"

"I don't know but I have to vlog anyways so, I'll have you in it."

I shook my head and smiled. "How about we go to the library?" I suggested.

"Okay but we will have to be quiet" he replied putting his finger over his lips."

I nodded and we got into the car. "Help me tape the camera to the dashboard?" David asked.

"Already on it" I answered getting the duck tape and ripping off a piece.

As I was taping, David was holding it steady. "Alright we good?"

"Mhmm" he replied turning it on.

"Hey guys it's Liza and David. We are going to the library. It's a good thing we don't bring Alex. He would have yelled and totally pissed off the librarian."

I laughed and looked at the camera and began to talk. "So I don't think David really understands the quietness you have to maintain so let's go find out"

I parked the car and David took the camera. When we got inside, there weren't that many people there. "Let's go to the kids section." I snickered.

"Hey, you two! Be quiet!" The librarian hissed.
David mouthed an apology and we headed over to the kids section.

"Ohh Liza let's read this. It's called a bumblebee flies."

"Ooooohh fun" I sat down and pretended to be a little kid.

"Page one. A bunny hops and A fish swims. Do you know what a person does?"

"Um..skip?" I giggled. The librarian shushed us once again.

"We are trying to have another childhood here!" I replied back.

David did his best not to burst out laughing. "We should bring Helga or Jet here sometime."

"Yesss! Helga isn't in town right now but she will be in a couple weeks, we should come back here." 

We soon got out the camera. "Hi guys. So we are at the library. We decided to read some books. Also wanting to change it up, instead of the adult section, we are like 5 year olds sitting in the kids section."

I decided to add something. "But the books are much better here. There's so much to choose from. I can learn about the alphabet while David can learn about different animals!"

I laughed so hard with David, that the librarian got super angry at us. "You two need to be quiet!"

"We are. The books are very funny. But sorry" I laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is my first Dizza fan fiction. I love them so much, they are actually goals in every way. Please read vote and comment!"

Love Liv💙
Published~ 10/29/16