New Book Announcement

If you're looking for a free book, STOP and leave this page asap.

1.) Still reading? This book is my newest creation, published in Amazon.com, Lulu.com, and pending to be published in (ibooks & Barnes & Noble). For the first time, I won't release this book here in Wattpad (sucks, yeah, I'm sorry) and will only be available on the following sites for purchase. It's pretty cheap, so you can get it anytime you wish as long as you have- debit/atm, credit card, VISA, or mastercard.

The link for amazon, along with the picture of the book is below.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M8LURH5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477210972&sr=8-1&keywords=to+be+a+lesbian+yuriko+hime

com/dp/B01M8LURH5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477210972&sr=8-1&keywords=to+be+a+lesbian+yuriko+hime

2.) If by any chance, you're having trouble getting the book because you're a closeted lesbian, or you're country is not suited for Amazon.com, you can still avail the book through Lulu. com, and here's the link.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/yuriko-hime/girl-meets-world/ebook/product-22911158.html

As you can see, the title of the book cover is different

As you can see, the title of the book cover is different. I didn't put it under a category, and the synopsis will not tell you that it's a lesbian book. So yes my closeted readers, you can ask your parents to buy this for you without them ever knowing that you're gay. It's my gift to you because I know you're scared, I know you're not ready, I know you want to read effing lesbian books without being discovered. Lulu.com will also work for people in Malaysia and other countries which have no Amazon.com, so please don't ask me how you can get it in the Philippines anymore. I already answered it.

If you know me and my works, this book will be a roller coaster ride to anticipate. I'm looking forward to seeing your rating and comments on my Amazon page. Thanks, and as always, I love you. And don't worry, I'm still publishing FREE books here. As I've told another reader, I have more than 10 story concepts in mind, and some of them are trilogy's. We'll be together forever, you'll be sick of me. - Yours, Hime