Roséville

By freespiritedanimal

#9 in Mystery/Thriller on 27/9 

❝You have no idea about how dangerous I am, who I am and what I did. I prefer it that way. I am the designer of my own catastrophe, I am my own villain and own destruction. Don't acquaint yourself with me, you will regret it immensely in the future.❞ she paused a little, narrowing her eyes in thought and then continued,❝But take one advise of mine, never ever trust anyone in Roséville.❞

❝Not even you?❞

❝Not even me.❞

Lexis Walter, the girl who went MIA for 2 years is suddenly back in Roséville town with her deadly secrets and her unforgettable past. The girl who is hiding behind a black curtain of lies and red agony. The girl who is carrying way too much secrets and sins on her shoulders than an average person. She's the girl with a cold, void face that seems to frighten people. 

Her family is the owner of the biggest corporation in the state. She has everything. She's alone and she doesn't mind that at all. What she would mind is anyone getting in her way and that is bound to happen when certain people, who were once Lexis' friends decide to unravel the mystery that Lexis is. 

And when she finally begins to endure the pain and to feel something beyond happiness and love, is when her past comes back to haunt her. But this time, she's not the only one in danger. 

The past is never where you think you left it.

Opinion 

This book is just ...... I don't even have words to describe this book . It's just that good .I LOVE THIS BOOK .  The mystery in this is beautiful . If you like F.A.I.T.H. then you are going to love this book . Even if you haven't read that book or liked it . You should seriously read this book . This is one of the best mystery books that I have ever read on wattpad . This book is a must have . From the first chapter ,  I fell in love with this book and that is very rare for me . The way the author has written this book is just beautiful . Please read this book . You are not going to regret it . 

ON GOING