Part 5

Chapter 1.

I was out side the castle with snow. A huge crowd came to bid me farewell. At the head of the crowd was hatter, marigold, the queen, and a rather glum Jacob.

"Oh Jacob. I will be back before you know it."

"Yes but soon is never soon enough when I'm without you."

"Oh I will miss you." I say, and give him a kiss. "Don't forget me." I whispered. He nodded and I moved on towards marigold.

"Oh cyte you mustn't go!" She cries and hugs me. "Who am I supposed to talk to?"

"Oh Mari, I must go. And you will find someone. I promise." And I moved on towards the queen.

"Thank you your majesty for having me stay in your castle."

"No cyte thnk you for reminding the people that hope always returns. You must come back. Please."

"You bet your boots I'll be back!" I said. She looked at me confused. "It means I'll be back for sure."

"Oh dear, cyte I'm going to miss you!" Said the queen and she shook my hand.

"Cyte. Lets go, before the whole crowd has good byes to say!" Called snow.

"Yes, coming." And then to the crowd. "I will be back my friends!"

"Be fast cyte." Said Jacob. I nodded and turned to get on my horse.

"Where are we going?" I asked snow.

"The red queens castle." She said, and with a wave to the crowd, a smile to Jacob and marigold, and a nod to the queen, we were off. On a journey to find our true worlds.

Chapter 2

Cyrus was in the middle of a dry desert. He hadn't had any food or water in days. All he knew was that he was near the end of his life, and if he wanted to live he needed to get water. And fast. He had gotten there because the rose he had been talking to had sent him there.

"Water. Cyte. Snow" he mumbled, and began to run towards the sun.

Chapter 3

The red queen was furious.

"Where is he? I know he has left but where is he?" She shrieked at the young gatekeeper.

"Your majesty, I.. I... I.. Don't know! I didn't know he had even left..."

"Let's just remember deary," she said in a deadly tone, "I could have your head gone in the next few seconds...."

"The white queens castle!" The gatekeeper blurted.

"Oh.. Yes I should have known... Off to see the lovely young cyte.... Guards!" She yelled into the echoing halls. "Take this young man, bring him to his home... And then go to the white queens castle. We are going to pay my dear sister and my dear Jacob a visit."

* * * * *

Cyrus was unconscious, face down in the desert. Barely breathing, he tried to remember how he got there, why he was there, and how he was going to get out of there. He couldn't even remember who he was. He only could think of one thing; Water. For 3 hours he lay face down in the sand before finally he started to crawl in the direction of the vast horizon of sand that seemed to go on forever, touching every corner of the earth and still going on. Cyrus crawled into what he believed, was hell.

Chapter 4

I had just met all my friends and had just said goodbye to them. I had tears held in my eyes but kept them in, creating a concrete barrier in my mind that I must be brave, and block out all emotions. This is how it was meant to be. I needed to see Cyrus, and we needed to talk. And then I would possibly comeback. Why was I so reluctant to come back? I felt drawn to the place at the same time fearful of its mysteries, and tales of young girls slaying dragons, and talking cats. And a queen with a giant head, with talking cards and..... The list could go on forever. I was afraid I wasn't in wonderland but in fact gone insane and living in the world of my mind. Or that I was some how being pranked that this was all real. There was so many reasons that I couldn't stay, but I couldn't even put one into words. Or in clear thoughts for that matter! I needed to see my world and know I wasn't going insane, and that my brother was safe.