Other + new books.

Hello everybody!

I'm glad you came to the end of this story I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it! If you liked my style of writing and the type of book, you may want to check some of my other short stories or one shots. I got 6 of them now, 5 of them are finished.

There's still lots to come though, here are three book options that may come after I finish Drunk, the one I just started writing

There's still lots to come though, here are three book options that may come after I finish Drunk, the one I just started writing. Vote for the one you'd like the most?

Home:Harry lives in a boring flat, has a boring job, boring hobbies, boring family and boring friends

Home:
Harry lives in a boring flat, has a boring job, boring hobbies, boring family and boring friends. He likes it that way though. What he also like is watching the everything but boring lifes of the people living in the building next to his one. Staring out the window he imagines what they're like and love to do. (Will have Larry bits don't worry)

Dairy of a slut:
Louis needs sex, nothing but sex. Sweet and slow, rough and loud. Sex and nothing but sex.

Darling:
What happens when the one you love dies and you can just not forget no matter how hard you try, you can't.

Vote for your favourite simply by commenting!

Hope to see you soon at one of the other stories!

X Emma.