Chankyun (I.M) Imagine

A/N PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME ON THIS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS IMAGINE AND PLEASE REQUEST YOUR OWN IN THE COMMENTS \(^o^)/(^o^)丿(^o^)/

You're walking home from your friends house at 11pm, your phone is dead, you have no money and above all else you think someone is following you.

You start to speed up your walking as you see more shadows behind you and loud footsteps.

"Shit shit shit" you silently mutter to yourself as you come to cross road.

You didnt know where to go and you had no map then someone grabs your hand and pulls you into a alleyway.

You try to scream but a hand is covering you mouth. "Shhhh those people have been following you for a while now stay here" the stranger says.

"Why are you helping me" you whisper
"I dont want you to get hurt y/n"

"The fuck how do you know my na...."
Before you could end your sentence a fist comes flying at the persons face.

The people who were following you started to beat up the guy who saved you. As you were trying to save him someone else grabbed your arms and twisted them behind you.

Through gritted teeth and agony you kicked behind you hoping you kicked the right place.
The person screeched in pain as he fell to the floor.

After you brushed yourself off the two who were beating your helper up rushed towards you, but as soon as they got close enough you kicked one in the face and the other in the ribs.

"Wheww good thing I wore these shoes" you dusted yourself off once again vand looked down at your doc martins with steel toe caps.

You heard clapping from the guy who tried to help you, as the moon light shone down you saw who it was.

"Y/n I never knew you took self defense classes" your bestfriend of 2 years Changkyun said.

"Yahh you pabo i thought you were in korea!!!" you shout rushing to him to help him up.

"Why didn't you tell me and how did you know I was here and what the hell....."

His lips crashed onto yours stopping your sentence hastily. You hesitated at first but you found yourself kissing him back.

After he pulled away he rested his head on yours "im sorry y/n I wanted to tell you put I didn't, please don't be angry with me" He said with a sad puppy face.

"You idoit I wont be angry because of that BUT WYF DID YOU JUST KISS ME?"

"Oh ..... Yeah about that ...... I just.... I missed you so much.....and i was wondering...... You know if"

You grabbed his face and kissed him before he could finish

"what took you so long to ask?"