My Dream, My Wish, My ............

When I walk by I see nothing, When I see you I hear Nothing, When You speak to me i hear you speak, I know you're there but I know that you are not, You said that you would protect me but why aren't you here? It's dark and cold and I don't know where to go.

You reach out your hand and bring me into the light, I see you I know you're here because i can hear you, You always stay by my side and protect me from the worst of my nightmares and the harsh truth of reality. You are always there and always appear no matter how far apart we are you always come to rescue me.

Me and you always together, across the shore and through all the galaxies of unkown space. You and me together, always and forever, side by side we are partners no mattere where we go.

Even if we should separate, even if we should die. We will always be reborn again across the scattered place that we call time. We will always be reborn, together as friends within the dream that is the dream. For the wish that is still to be granted.

My dream, my wish, my protector, my angel, my dream, my wish, my brother, my sister, my dream, my wish, my friend, my best friend. Always and forever, connected, my dream, my wish, my friend.