The beginning // part 1

Your pov
"Ha jin ah , why are we always on the suffering end ..."
"I dont know too unnie .." ha jin says and sighs. She then took a big gulp from the bottle. Both of us then noticed a man staring at the bottle in her hand, swallowing his saliva. I turn to look at her and the bottle in the hand, she hesitantly passes the bottle to the man.
"Ahjussi .. have you ever wanted to sleep for a hundred or a thousand years ?" She asks .
"Everything keeps going wrong and you don't see any hope of it getting better " i continued .
"The jerk that left me with a pile of debt . That wench who fooled me and ran off with him" i turn to look at her and notice her tearing up slightly after saying it, i then pulled her into a hug and she sobs quietly.
"My own family who left me to fend for myself, i'm always getting hurt or hurting others just to survive in the ring to earn money. I also have so many other jobs to do that i seldom get a good nights rest"

"How did our lives end up this way?" She cries out loud.
"Your life can't change just because you want it to " the man said.
I turned to look at him questioningly just to see him lying down to take a nap.

Just then a boy was at the edge of bridge, i didn't pay much attention and i turned to check on ha jin. Then a splash was heard and i saw that it was the boy just now.

"Ha jin ah. Ha jin ah! A boy just dropped into the waters!" She then jolted up and was going to dive in but she turned around,"Someone else must have saw it too" .

"What are you talking about?" I couldn't wait any longer and just ran and dive in.

"Unnie! Aigoo, why is it me again!!!" she then runs and dive in too. Just when the both of us were going to climb onto the boat after saving the boy, i was then drag down into the waters with ha jin.
While under the water, i looked for ha jin and she just behind me. We both turn to look at the moon slowly covering the sun.
|| Goryeo,songak ||
*still your pov*

I stood up and took a deep breath. I thought i was gonna die.. After calming down, i saw ha jin ,beside me, staring at what was behind me. What can she be staring at ?.. and why is her dressing so weird?! "Unnie... where are we ?" She mutters softly.

I turn around and looked, there were topless guys standing there all staring at the both of us.

However one particular one stood out and i locked gaze with him. He's wearing a pair of earrings , sitting on the chair holding a cup of tea.

"Agassi! Agassi! Come here !" We turned our heads and there was a young girl standing there, "hurry! faster!" She motioned for us to come frantically.

I grabbed ha jin's arm and started to speed walk to the girl while a few of the guys were freaking out. She then drags us through a underground cave-like walkway.

"Hurry ladies! We need to go. What are we going to do , you all didn't come outside for so long i knew something was wrong. The princes had started bathing and i couldn't even go look for you" she said.
Wait... lady?? prince?? What world are we in?

"You know me? This does not look like the park" ha jin says. The girl then look at us with her eyes wideeee open, "la...lady! What do you mean? This is the largest washing area in songak"

Washing area? Songak? Just then ha jin collapses onto the floor. "Lady soo!""ha jin! " we then both got her up, "it's okay lead the way, i'll piggyback her" i said while putting ha jin on my back.

"Lady ! I should be carrying her instead" "Its okay i can handle it, you can lead the way instead" i said while smiling.

"Understood lady" she said then proceeds to lead the way. Hm so what i know now is that we are both of fairly respectable people and this girl seems to be serving us both let's see if i can find out what is our names ...

To be continued ...