Chapter Two : Short Lived Secret

~ Y/N P.O.V ~

    I sighed as I walked around, taking inventory... of the same stuff from last week. We had sold NOTHING! It was mind numbingly boring in this place. I did my best to keep busy and help out, but there was only do much I COULD do.

"This place is pretty boring. You could always leave." Right, and THIS little TWERP. I spun around on my heel, glaring in mild agitation at Russell, Denny's son. He stood with his arms crossed, also glaring at me.

"Look kid, I don't know what you have against me, nor do I want to. Just let me do my job" I snapped, instantly regretting how I approached this.
'Calm down Y/N. He's just a bratty kid' I thought, shaking my head.
"Please, just let me do my job." I turned and continued on, counting exactly thirteen 'vintage' refrigerators. Then, I heard talking. Well, more like arguing.

"Sideswipe! Quit it!" a female voice hissed, a frown forming on my face as I walked towards the voices. There were no other girls here as far as I knew.

"What? It is so obvious!" a male voice chuckled.

"Both of you stop!" another male voice commanded. I hesitated, pursing my lips. The authority and slight exasperation in that voice made for an... intimidating image in my mind. But now I was curious. I peeked out between an old bronze vase and a teapot, looking for whoever was talking. I slapped my hand to my mouth, squeezing my eyes shut as I ducked down to keep them from popping out if my head. After a minute, I slowly stood back up to make sure I wasn't seeing things, my heart hammering in my chest. I had seen it correctly. There were THREE, GIANT ROBOTS! And big ass green T-Rex.

"Oh my God, oh my God" I breathed shakily, slowly stepping from my hiding spot, being as slow as possible. Once I was out of the aisle, I ran to find Denny, my heart going a mile a minute. It didn't take long before I literally ran into my boss, both of us hitting the ground hard.
"AAH! Ooow, my nose! What's the rush Y/N?" I sat up fast, trying to catch my breath.
"Th-there are r-r-ROBOTS! BIG-", I stretched my arms out vertically, "GIANT ROBOTS!" Denny's eyes went wide, his face twisting into one of... Dismay?
"Ah man..." Denny sighed, getting up, offering his hand to me. "C'mon, kiddo, let's go."
"Go? Go wh-where?" I spluttered, grabbing his hand and getting up.
"To meet those Robots you just saw" he responded, leading the way back to where I had run from.
"Meet them? You KNOW them?" I asked, furrowing my brow.
"Yea, they're our friends! They live here to stay safe and hidden from the rest of the world. Bee'll explain it better than me, I promise." I nodded slowly, gasping and hiding behind Denny as the robots came into view. "Hey guys! Sooo, uh, guess who found out about you guys?!" The robots all turned to me, their... Eyes wide.
"Ah, scrud..."

    I stared ahead at Bumblebee, the yellow robot, my lips pursed.

"So you all are sentient alien robots that turn into vehicles?" I stated, tapping my fingers on my lips.

"Yes" Strongarm, a white and blue female robot, replied.

"And you all are finding and capturing bad guys from your planet that ended up here and are trying to take over Earth for themselves."

"Uh huh" Grimlock, the green T-Rex, nodded.

"And you're the Camero?" I pointed at Bumblebee, the mech leaning against a wall with his arms and ankles crossed.

"Mm hm" he confirmed.

"That I, uh, ran my hands over?"

"Yep" Sideswipe, a red spikey mech, said with a grin, to which I put my face in my hands.

"I am so sorry" I groaned, looking up, my face undoubtedly red with embarrassment. The mech rubbed the back of his helm, smiling a little.

"It's okay, you didn't know" he stated, shrugging his shoulders.

"Bee and Y/N, sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-"

"SHE FOUND OUT?!" Sideswipe was cut off by Russell's cry. The boy in blue marched up.

"Guys! You're supposed to stay secret!" he shouted. Nooow I understood his problem with me.

"Rusty! Calm down!" Denny called, taking to his sons side and pulling him away to talk to him. Bumblebee looked at me, a sheepish smile in his face.

"Well Y/N, welcome to the Bee team!"

Bumblebee's P.O.V ~

     Now I can't help but feel guilty. Y/N has now been dragged into our problem, just like Denny and Russell. I looked over to our new human ally. She was watching Sideswipe swing his sword around, the bot boasting about himself. She didn't look very impressed, but she smiled politely at him, giving him her attention. For a second, I saw him sitting where she was, watching as Bulkhead and his charge sand a rock song badly together. I looked away, closing my optics.

Did he still remember me?

I looked back to Y/N, smiling softly as she laughed, Strongarm pinning Sideswipe to the ground. She was going to be a great fit.