First kiss

Oswald: Your first kiss was when you both confessed your love for each other , it was like some christmas movies because you both kissed beside a fire place when it was heavily snowing outside . It lasted a few seconds and he tasted of cherries.

Jerome: You were both still in arkham when you kissed, you didn't expect a kiss let alone a full make out session. He had blood on his lips and he tasted of blood and surprisingly coffee. Though he is a  rough person he was really gentle with kissing you. He didn't know it was your first kiss and when you told him he was so happy and it was cute af.

Jim: so you met him after school in the car park and he was there smiling. You and him just talked about stuff when you realized you had missed your bus. He said he'd take you home which he did. Just before you got out he leaned over to you and kissed your cheek ,making you blush hard. "i think i might love you" he said softly . Inside you were screaming but on the outside you played it cool. "i think i might love you too.." you replied.

Selina: She came back to your place a week later grinning, you let her in and told her to wait there. why did you trust the same person who tried to rob you a week before ??? You came back with a small envelope. "You can tell im rich probably so here ." you handed her the envelope and she opened it, inside was a good amount of money. She gasped her eyes started to water. You freaked out and started to apologize. She just went and kissed you . Hard. She was just as shocked at you were .

Ed: You made the first move on your first date. He was too shy to kiss first and you knew it. He conviently had some food on his lips which you offered
to get off . You got it off his lips by kissing him. He tasted just like the cake he was eating. And he was bright red for the rest of the date