Coming Alive

Asgore handed you a bag at the ruins exit, wishing you good luck. Your ears and tail immediately took shelter near your bruised and cutted up body as you stepped into the cold. You being half wolf, it didn't matter. You soon walked, leaving a red line from your bleeding leg wound.

It wasn't long until your vision got blurry, you felt your leg going numb, pushing yourself to go further. That's when you fell into the snow, feeling a boney hand on your shoulder and neck, checking your ever going pulse.

"M'Lord is gonna be happy to see you (y/n)." You heard Papyrus say, feeling your body being lifted from the cold snow.

Soon you woke up, seeing Papyrus smiling. "PAPYRUS?!" Papyrus laughed and walked over, allowing you to hug him and cry. "Aww... It's ok. Shhh...." Papyrus cooed, your ears were pinned to the sides of your head as you cried, your tail ws tucked close to your leg in this outbreak.

"(Y/n)..?"

You moved your head, seeing Sans, you smiled and tried to run to him, Sans caught you before you hit the ground from your wound. "I missed you boss..." You whimpered, hugging and hiding your face in Sans's neck. Papyrus saw Sans smile, as well as rub your back and pet your chipped ear.

"I missed you too (y/n)."