Training

You and Sans walked to the waterfalls, Sans heard you chuckle and rose a curious eyebrow. "We used to come here all the time as kids!" You giggled, Sans smiled and replied "This IS where we met!"

- 10-11 years ago (You both were like 6-7) -

You were playing in the water, drawling in the water with your tail. "Wow! An angel!" You yelped and looked at a skeleton boy walking up to you. "Im... an angel?" You asked, your ears were tilted in question. "Yeh! You're beautiful like one!" The skeleton answered, seeing your blush.

"I'm the GREAT Sans! I'm becoming a royal guard with Alphys!" Sans informed, you smiled and replied "I'm (y/n)! And I'm becoming a royal guard to!" You both laughed and played in the water until your father (take a guess in the comments below) said it was time to go.

"Do you have a phone?" "Uh huh! Here's my number!" You waved to Sans as you ran to your father, smiling to yourself.

- flash back end -

"You're still an angel (y/n)." Sans whispered, seeing your blush as you smiled. "Thank you Sans. You're still great at making me blush!" You replied, now seeing a dino lady with a huge smile.

"SANS! IS THAT (Y/N)?!" Alphys yelled, running towards you both. You nodded as Alphys gave you a good pat on the back. "OK! Forget training! We're having a party!" Alphys said, Sans smiled and snuck a kiss on your cheek.

"Can't wait!"