Chapter 12- Maybe fate has other plans.

Emma’s POV

“Harry I don’t want to talk about this…” I trailed off.

“Well I do Emma it’s a big deal” Harry sighed rubbing his hands across his face and through his curls.

“Harry we are 17 for Christ sake it’s not like we are trying if it comes to a point where we are older and still together then we will talk” I shouted through sobs.

“Emma you know I want kids” Harry shouted back.

“Dump me then because I can’t give you that Harry” I screamed.

There was a knock on my bedroom door.

“Come in” I sobbed and Harry just sighed.

“Guys are you okay?” Anne asked a look of sympathy on her face.

“Fine mam leave us alone” Harry groaned.

“Harry please do not stress Emma out she doesn’t need it so please stop arguing” Anne replied to Harry. I groaned and buried my head in to my pillow can’t anyone leave me alone. Anne left the room and Harry turned to look at me.

“Emma I don’t want to be one of them guys who leaves a girl because she can’t give him what she wants but I need some time to clear my head maybe we should have a break our relationship hasn’t been on good terms for a while now I think we both need some thinking time” Harry sighed.

“Yeah…yeah you’re right maybe it’s for the best I mean you see how complete a baby makes a couple like when we saw Rylee and Liam and that will never be us even if we did continue but clearly Harry I’m not even worth the effort” I sobbed.

He just groaned “Emma don’t think of it like that”

“What am I meant to think Harry one minute were fine and the next I can’t guarantee you a child so you want a break your so selfish do you know that it’s not just you who is suffering” I cried and buried my head in my pillow again.

“Emma…” Harry tried.

“Just leave I don’t want to talk to anyone especially not you” I shouted he winced at my reaction but began to leave.

“I Love you Emma always will” and then he closed the door and as soon as it was firmly shut I broke down into a fit of tears and made my way weakly to the bathroom.

I searched through my draws until I found exactly what I needed…the razor.

I sat on the toilet seat and began to pull the arm of my jumper up to reveal my not so bare wrist. I just stared at it for a while but then I pushed the metal object onto my skin and began gliding it along and engraved the words ‘Love Harry Forever’ I know it’s sad but as I was doing it relief washed through me and I felt a little better.

I looked down and noticed the amount of blood leaking from my wrist and I began to feel lightheaded…all I could think was not again. I quickly gathered all my strength up and shouted of Harry.

I heard his footfalls across the landing and he swung my bedroom door open “What Emma?” I heard him groan and I whimpered as I slowly made my way to the floor. Suddenly my bathroom door swung open to reveal a puffy eyed tired looking Harry ‘had he been crying?’

“Emma for god sake not again why this time what made you do it?” He sighed.

I just looked at him then back at my wrist “You” I whispered I looked up to see his reaction his face dropped and a tear rolled down his face.

“Why did you do this because of me?” He asked grabbing my hand and quickly beginning to work on it and bandage it up but not before he read the engraved words.

“That’s why Harry because I thought our love was forever no matter what through thick and thin but you proved me wrong but it won’t stop me loving you forever” I cried but it hurt my head so I flopped a little and rested my head on the bath but it’s cold hard surface was soon replaced with the feeling of Harry’s warm comfy shoulder.

“Emma I will always love you I just didn’t know how to react clearly I didn’t pick the right option as I caused this and that pains me so much but this made me realise something” He replied while pulling me in tighter by the waist and placing a kiss on my head.

“What’s that Harry” I groaned.

“Maybe fate wants us together” he replied.

But I couldn’t help but think ‘maybe fate has other plans…’