His Butler, His Maid

I couldn't do anything, it was an order he gave me. I watched the young lord getting hurt and then one day everything went black. The aura was dark, an aura was far to familiar to me. It was of that of a demon, I was thankful at first but then I was wasn't. If the young master was making a contract he will be saved from the horror that was taking place, but will also mean that when his contract is fulfill. His soul would be consumed and they'll be nothing I will be able to do.

"Do you wish to form a contract with me?"

"I do!" The young master answered. I watched a bit longer and then go up and left. This wasn't my place anymore but I won't break the promise I made to my masters.
Three years went by I kept my promise and order for my masters. Today was another of those days I looked from afar at the manor, a true beauty. The garden was perfect although some weeds growing around here and there. I would have wished to stay a bit longer but I had souls to collect and there was a quite long list too. I looked at the manor once more before making my way to the dispatch.

Ciel's POV:

"Yes Master?" The demon I summoned three years ago stood before me, Sebastian Michaelis. After making a contract with him he became my butler, he works for me and follows every single one of my orders, no matter how stupid and unreasonable they are he will follow them. That is...until the day our contract is fulfill and he'll consume my soul.

"I'm a bit hungry. I'd like something sweet to eat."

"You shouldn't eat now Master. You don't want to spoil your appetite with your guest this evening."

"I don't care about that. Make me a parfait."

"I'm sorry Sir." I clenched my teeth in annoyance and stood from my chair.

"Fine then. About the portrait in the hallway," Walking over to the window behind me I looked outside and saw a familiar figure walking away. I knew exactly who it was, her (H/L) (H/C) was far to familiar to me. I watched as she walked off and I zoned out for a while.

"Yes?" He said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Take it down," I continued from where I left off. I looked down at the ring on my thumb and rubbed it gently. "I am Ciel Phantomhive, son of Vincent." I paused. I havn't really said my father's name until right now, I stopped myself from thinking about my parents any further and looked up from my ring, "And I am the head of the house now."

"Consider it done my Lord." He responded. I didn't turn to face him, I heard him walk out the door and closing it on his way out. When I was sure he was gone I took a step closer to the window. My eyes searched for the familiar figure once more but she was now gone. I make my way back to my desk and sat down.

"(Y/N). You never give up do you?" I asked myself. "Seems to me that I'll have to do something about it. Perhaps I could make you an exception." I said out loud. I sat in my study and waited patiently for my guest to arrive, I kept myself occupied to make time go by a bit quicker. I heard a carriage arrive and I looked out the window, the servants stood outside and welcomed our guest. The garden was different, I assumed that Finnian ruined the garden once more and that Sebastian had to clean up after the servants once again. Tanaka took our guest inside and into my study. We played a game and he talked about business with me.

"The progress we've been making with the East India factory is quite astonishing. We already have the making of a top notch staff."