Let's Dance

It was 9:30 at night, Claude Faustus was at a club called Hell's Gate. He had a stressful day at work and just wanted to relax. Of course he was still a young demon in his early 200's but still. The music was loud and the neon light were flashing every where.

Suddenly a demoness caught the spider demon's eye. She was staring at him from across the way. She had black shoulder length hair, red eyes, and ruby lips. She was wearing a cute mini skirt, thigh high stockings, a tube top, and knee high healed boots. She had nice curves too. She walked up to Claude and sat down next to him.

"Hello handsome." The raven said smirking.

"Hello." Claude said.

"What's a good looking guy like you doing in a place like this?"

"Stressful day at work."

"Ah I see." She smirked. "I'm Sebastian."

"Claude." The spider smiled.

"You wanna dance Claude?"

"Sure."

Sebastian pull the spider on to the lit up dance floor and started dancing with him.

Claude smirked matched his movements with the raven's. He was enjoying himself. Sebastian leaned against him and they moved in sinc. Lust reflected in the spider's eyes. He was turn on.

Sebastian pulled Claude off the dance floor. Claude gave her a confused look. She smirked then kissed him deeply. She rapped her arms around his neck. She grinded her hips against his. She wanted him now.

He pulled away. "Are you sure?" She nodded and he kiss her deeply with tongue.

After the little make out session they left the club and went to a nice motel. It was the perfect motel to go for sex. When they got a room they went in.

===================================

"Ah yes!" Sebastian moan loudly. "Oh Claude!"

"Mm, fuck." Claude growled in pleasure.

"Oh you're so big!" the raven smiled. "H-harder."

Claude did as told thrusting harder with more strength. This was their 8th round of sex. After this they would be done.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too."

After a few more hard thrusts both came moaning loudly. They collapsed on the bed.

"I very much enjoyed that." The raven said.

"As did I."

"I'd would really like to do it again with you. You're amazing."

The spider smirked. "I've never been told that before. Every time I had sex with someone they just left me after we were done."

"That's horrible."

"Well we're demon. It's in our nature. But I never leave them right after sex they leave me."

"Well I won't leave you. One reason is because, I gave you my....virginity." She blushed darkly.

"What? Why?"

"Well because I've been a pure demoness for too long. I needed to be tainted."

"But why me?"

"Because you seem like a good guy."

"So that was the first time you had sex?"

"Yes."

"My last name is Faustus."

"Huh?"

"My last name is Faustus."

"Michaelis is mine."

"Well miss Michaelis from now on you belong to me and only me." He said smiling. "I took your virginity, so you're mine now."

The raven smiled blushing. She nodded.

For the rest of the night they slept holding each other close.

The End