Secrets and Lies {Marvel Fanfiction}

Chapter One:

“Are you questioning our competence?” asked Steve Rogers quietly.

Director Nick Fury shook his head and lit the cigar in his mouth. After a small silence, he blew out a small puff of smoke. “It has been ordered that the Avengers will have a physical and a psychological evaluation each. Be at The Lady of the Divine hospital tomorrow at noon. If you don’t show up, you will be suspended without pay until you take the exams” Fury said as he left the room.

The ensuring quiet was broken by the complaints from the Avengers.

“I have meetings tomorrow!” groaned Tony Stark.

“This is just going to be a waste of time” Natasha Romanova shook her head.

Bruce Banner took off his glasses and cleaned them, “I have had plenty of bad experiences with hospitals”.

Thor frowned, “These doctors will not be able to examine me. Asgardians cannot be affected by the treatments of Midgardian doctors”.

“Let’s just hope it’s quick and easy” Clint Barton muttered then grinned, “Maybe there will be some hot nurses”.

Maria Hill rolled her eyes, “You’re disgusting”. Coulson’s phone rung and he left the room.

Steve stood up. “We have been ordered to do this. We cannot disobey. I’ll see you all at twelve hundred tomorrow at the hospital” he said as he left the conference room.

*********************************

Sorry for the short chapter. There will be more next time!~