nine(edited)

"Hey baby," Rose wrapped her boney arms around my torso, as fix my hair. "Yeah?" I asked still focused on my hair. "Do you really have to go?" her fingers started to fiddle with the hem of my shirt, "yes love, I need to go, this is an important business meeting," I whined, this has been the hundredth time she had asked me to stay with her. The time I did not want to have any more to do with you, is the time you want me? Funny.

    "Are you sure you don't wanna go for round two?" she unbuttoned at least 4 buttons, starting from the top, moving towards the bottom. "I would love too, but I have to go," giving her a sympathetic smile, lying straight at her begging face.

     "Isn't it little early for a meeting though," she followed me out to our bedroom, to put on my shoes. "It's better early so I can spend the rest of the day with you guys," I lied yet again, we all know I'm going to hell anyways, "hey I got to go, see you later yeah?" I stood up and kiss her goodbye, wiping my lips as soon she turned her attention to something else.

    "Bye Harry," Diana greeted me as soon as I reached the kitchen, where I find her eating papaya.

    "Hey, and please be a good girl for your mother, she's going a little you know," we laughed lightly, "well bye, I have to go to this stupid meeting. I promise we will go somewhere later," I kissed the tops of her head. I should be the king of lying. Quickly I filled my black hydro to the top, no plastic bottles in this family.

    "Hey," greeting the dirty blonde girl laying on the lightly swinging hammock, what a sight.

    "So how was Rose?" okay, now I see where this is going. "Not good," I smiled at her, flashing her my million dollar smile that surprisingly doesn't affect her at all. Most girls would swoon, but not her, she'll just look at me weirdly. Although an obvious pout spread across her face, clear that something was bothering her.

    "Today, is supposed to be the best day of your life!" I answered, "what do you want?" I asked, being straightforward with her. For an answer, she shook her head no, "c'mon everyone wants something," I pressured her even more. Before we mounted the golf cart.

    "Name anything you want, and I will get it for you, just to turn that frown upside down," I raised my right hand, like I was making an oath, I then returned into driving the cart.

    "You promise not to get mad?" she mumbled slightly, her cheeks turning red as if it's something really embarrassing, a car? an apartment? a dog? "I promise," I nodded my head, turning my head for a split second to give her attention, then focusing back on the road.

    "Can I pretty please, be friends with Leo?" she pleaded, both her hands clasping together, her doe eyes filled with hope.

    "No," I grumbled underneath my breath, "what do you even see in that kid? He is immature, ugly, a nobody. And then there's me, professional, a hunk, handsome, and perfect," I winked at the frowning little girl beside me, "you told me I could have anything," she mumbled crossing her arms.

    "Yeah, in your dreams," a smile threatening to show on that little face of hers.

Anastasia
    "Where are we going?" I asked the man beside me, clearly focused to what's in front of us. He is a hunk for sure, but I still am craving for attention from someone my age. "Oh it's a surprise baby," he turned his head to me, his left arm wrapping around his shoulder pulling me closer to him; while his other maneuver the cart. 

    "I hate surprises though," whining I turned my attention in front of us, a dirt road surrounded by plants. "Oh and put this on," Harry passed me a black blindfold.

    "Oh real cliche," I smiled at the dorky man beside me, "I have 911 on speed dial, just want to let you know," putting the blindfold on, before realizing that I have no phone with me. "No service hun," he laughed.

    "Few more minutes," I can tell by his voice that he himself is smiling from ear to ear, making me smile in return.