What If (Part Two)

Yannah pov.

August told me to hit it al-least 8 more times.

I was layed on the bed in a ball wating on August to get done showering then he finally came out. He was more sober then me. I feel useless.

Augsut climbed on top of me kissing my body.

August: How you feeling ma?

Anna: L-Like S-S-Shit.

August: the more you do it the more you'll get use to it.

He took my shirt off and bra then starting licking, biting, and kissing me.

I wasn't in the mood for sex but im out of this world so ain't shit I can do.

He got me fully naked and himself.

August pov.

Yannah looks dead asf but my balls hurting so I need sum pussy.

We were fully naked as I laid on top of her feeling her soft skin on mine. I rubbed against her hearing her moan.

I got up and slid into her pumping in and out I couldn't go any faster cause she was so tight.

My grunts and her moans filled the room and I felt her griping my lil man and me growing inside of her.

Anna: Aug ima cum baby go faster.

I told her hold that and I went slower watching her hate and love every bit of it.

She came and I came filling her up with my seeds. She ain't him get pregnant I'm sure her brother don fucked her up.

Yannah pov.

He was done and went to sleep. I wasn't as out of there as I was at first. I now know wats going on around me.

He came inside of me not thinking that I am fertilized and can get pregnant easily. He's a dumb fuck that needs to be beat.

😂Hi😂