"We were"

Looking out the window of the dark limousine, Leyla's thoughts were scattered.
She was furious, nervous, afraid, and...questioning of what she thought about Tiger.

The guy was a brat. But he was also kind.
He was passionate, not just about his "career" but of the way he looked at women.

She slapped herself mentally.

Explain the two strippers on his lap.

She rolled her eyes and peered at Tiger who was staring intensely at her.
She sighed as her heart started to pound at this point.

"You seem nervous there sweetheart," he smirked.

"I'm fine." She said without looking at him.
Her gaze averted back outside of the window, and now she had even more reason to be apprehensive as they had arrived to their destination.

Fuck.

His purple car stood at the ready right outside the door.
Leyla sighed as she admired it, she always thought it was a thing of beauty. They had such fond memories in that car.

She snapped herself out of it as the driver opened the door for them. Leyla was the first to exit. At this point, her heart was about ready to leap out of her chest.

Tiger offered his hand to Leyla as a gesture and she took it, as they walked to the large doors. Each had a large jester engraved on it. Leyla remembered tracing over them as she'd wait for him to arrive home most nights.

Before Tiger could ring the bell, the door slowly creaked open, revealing a bandaged Frost at the opposite end. He seemed surprised to see Leyla and Tiger there but his surprise turned into an intense glare session.

"Jonny Frost! You took that bullet like a man, I'm proud of ya," Tiger laughed out, trying to make light of the intense situation.

"There you are," a raspy voice was heard behind frost.

Leyla watched as the Joker slowly walked over, head tilted up followed by a few goons

Her chest began to rise and fall at a quicker pace as she averted her gaze from his face to his chest and then eventually down to the floor.
She couldn't look at him. All at once, the anger and frustration of the previous night raged madly within her.
So did longing.

And she longed for him.

Tiger had let go of her hand at this point but stood dangerously close. The Joker noticed this and stopped walking, smiling at Tiger.

"Here to discuss business kiddo?" He asked with a hint of annoyance. Tiger was too close to Leyla at the moment.

Leyla knew all too well these were the first signs of anger.
Joker raised up a gun as he stood alongside Frost, who didn't break his hard gaze from Leyla.