You're a what?

March 30th
Breathe. In and out. Think about what you've done and think about what you have to do.

I've been dating Richard for a month after the club incident and honestly it doesn't feel the same.

He's not my Richard that I started dating nearly 3 months ago. Not since I saw that flash of anger.

Richard can tell something's wrong. He's been extra attentive lately. We both know it isn't working but I'm the first to admit it.

I need to do this face to face. I owe him that much.

Me: Hey
Read 11:30 pm

Richy: Hey 😘 what's up?

Me: come over
Read 11:35 pm

Richy: okay, why?
Read 11:35 pm

I didn't answer. I didn't know how. Why was I inviting him over? All it would cause was heartbreak and pain.

I was inviting him because I was scared. Scared of him. Of losing him, to be specific. I was more scared of that anger. That bubbling rage he kept hidden but was always boiling hot under the surface.

Ready to snap. At any time.

I heard his car in the driveway and my heart rate picked up. This was really it.

I opened the door before he could even ring the doorbell. He smiled at me.

God I loved that smile , God I would kiss it. I kissed him, passionately and slowly. Not allowing any words to ruin our moment.

This moment was , unbeknownst to him, our last moment together. I held him tightly as tears rolled down my cheeks.

He wiped them away with his thumb.
"What's wrong?" He asked, cupping my face.

"I think we should see other people." I whispered looking away. I could barely even hear myself, but his face showed he heard it loud and clear.

He sat on my couch and stared at me. He didn't say anything but he didn't need to. His eyes burned with the question I couldn't awnser.

Why? They asked me. Why now? Why us? Why me? Why you? All those encompassed in a single why.

His eyes scanned my face looking for the awnser. I could only look away because I did not know the answer myself.

This went on for a few minutes and just when I was at my breaking point. He just sighed and said " I have to confess something to you before you do."

I narrowed my eyes and cocked my head and he continued.

He took a deep breath and said "I'm a werewolf."

Automatically I cried of laughter. As if I was dumb enough to fall for that.

I laughed until I cried. He just sat and stared at me the whole time.

Finally, he stopped my laughter in by saying, "I'll prove it to you." 

I raised my eyebrow confused as to how he could possibly think he was going to make me believe he was a werewolf. Dude was really a loose nut I guess. 

Then he turned away and walked out of the door. I ran to follow him. I was actually kinda interested in what he had to say. 

He stood out in the courtyard. He started to get undressed. I couldn't help but drool at his physique a little before quickly covering my eyes. 

Yeah, dude was definitely a nut case. 

"DON'T RUN WHEN YOU SEE." He yelled. 

Oh my God. He actually thinks he's gonna turn into a werewolf. I almost start laughing as I hear bones breaking.