Chapter Ten

Kaida's POV

            This is unbelievable! Kankuro is very annoying pulling pranks here and there for Temari. I can't have a good sleep! I haven't sleep since 3 days ago nightmares keep me awake.

"KANKURO I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T LET ME SLEEP I WILL LET YAMI HAVE YOU FOR DINNER!!!!! I haven't slept since 3 days please give me a break!!!" I roared at him, he went pale and nodded. I smirked in victory and went to sleep.

Time Skip

"Okay time for the preliminary" The hokage declared,  I haven't payed attention much since I was deiffting off away from my thoughts when I knew it was my time to fight I went to the ring.

"Pardon me if I make this quick I am not really in the mood to fight" I said and unsheated my katana and slice him into pieces before I sheated it back, I used my dad's katana.

"Hahaha! Give me your best shot" he laughed

"I already did baka" I said and he fell into the ground in pieces and blood spluttered everywhere.

"impossible! I didn't even saw her move an inch!"

"She is scary!"

"I don't want to be killed by her"

"Yes me too"

            I sneak a glance at the Kazekage who is Orichimaru in disguise. He stared at me with interest, I glared at him and walked back to the others after I cleaned my katana wiping the blood off.

           I didn't really watched the other fight. I already know the outcome why bother changing it? I keep on cleaning my katana and the others stared at me warily. I ignored all of them and sheated my katana as the exam was done we have a month to train for the finals. I want to make another trick for The Darkness Technique. I got it! This is going to be awesome.

Time Skip

          Today is the finals. My technique is goig to be a dangerous one and it requires a lot of demon energy. So I hope o could do this after all I will be fighting 10 to 20 ANBUs today. My match is almosy on when Kakashi made a perfectly late entrance at always. I shook my head and went to the arena.

           I know the ANBUs are here surrounding me waiting me for my move and did I mention that they were invisible? Maybe one of the jutsu I wanted to learn but anyways. I threw my hood away along with my scarf, I saw Sasuke caught my coat while my scarf fluttered towards Gaara. Wierd. Everyone gasp even the kages except the hokage and the ones who already saw my face. Others have hearts on their eyes and some whistle.

"I'm ready" I said and got into a fighting stance

"Phoenix against 20 ANBUs begin!!!!!" Then I rip off my bandana and opened my jagan

           I released the aura of my three companions.  It was a mix aura surrounded me. Black with red and white lighting not to mention snows were into it too and glowing ambers from my hair.  They all stared in awe but the jonins and kages along with ANBUs are on gaurd. My opponents made themselves known. I smiled and leap I to the air before I stump my right foot on the middle of the arena and creating a beautiful snowflake and the ice spread across the ring and formed into a dome. I colsed my jagan again and tied another bandana on it.

"Now the fun begins" I chuckled darkly

"SHARDS OF WINTER!!!!" Yes uncle Toya trained me since I told him I want to be a shinobi too well incle jin also trained me but uncle Shawn since he kind of creeps me out he is has the ability of the water.

            I blew the ice that hovered from my hand. I made two clones and we stood back to back from each other sticking into our only attack. I am not the type of person that shows off with their attacks so I will stick in a technique or two, when it getting ugly I might use three of four but this are only human so yeah.

            I hit some of them and only five remained standing some are badly injured. I undid my jutsu and I channel my spirit energy towards my right arm and soun it around rapidly creating a tornado on it. The wind is going crazy that the other genin almost blewn away along with the dust, they held on the railings for support. I grinned as my attack complete. I flew high into the air.

"Tornado Fist!" I punched the ground and create another huge creater.

             The standing ANBUs were blow away but when the smoke cleared I howered over the huge creater in the middle of the arena. The creater is even bigger than I imagine almost the whole ring.

"Oops! Sorry about the mess I guess I over did it a little" I laughed nervously scrathig the back of my neck.

Little?! How os that little?! Almost the whole arena got wiped out and she called it LITTLE?!?! I read their minds, I sweat dropped

Oh man one hit with that and I am done for! The ANBU thought

"Okay, again!" Thw others looked at me like I was crazy.

"Now....let's see if you will survive this" I held out a black rose, everyone gave me a WTF look

"A flower?! How on earth are you goig to defeat an ANBU with a flower?!" I heard one of the genin shouted

"Shut up and watch" I said, and blew the petals.

            The petals flutter off and multiply and surrounded me. The others stared in awe. I grinned and held my hand into the air.

"Petal Cage!" I declaired. And pointed at the five ANBU

            They divided themselves into five and surrounded the confused ANBUs. I walked closer to them.

"You guys have no where to run. This are not ordinary petals they are extremely sharp and if you try to get out of the cage try and not get killed. They are impossible to escape and if you use any attacks it willtear them to shreds or bounce back to you. So I believe the winner of the match is Phoenix" someone  stated

             I looked around for the source and none. The others did too. I called the petals back and then another petal tornado appeared before me when it cleared I gasp in shock.  Four figures that I never thought I would see again.

"Y-you!"

"Yes....me. Good to see you again.....cousin"