Gray & Juvia

Sup guys! I just want to point out that this is the 22nd chapter!We're so close to the end of this book!My goal is to have 37 or less!So I also want to point out how forgetful I am, last chapter I realized I didn't mention StingYu and RoKu getting their own chapter before the wedding, when they are.Well its GrUvia time!

-Juvia's POV-
I was cooking we I heard shuffling behind me.I chose to ignore it and after a while, two big,strong arms wrapped around me and picked me up.I was now on Gray's shoulders.He was tasting my cooking.

"Ummmm how is it?",I asked, embarrassed.He finished tasting the gravy and looked at me.

"Mmmmm.....its good!",he said and smiled.Looking at him made me blush.

"Thanks!But good is not enough!",I told him and more determined then ever began to cook again.

"Huh?",he said."WAIT HOW ARE YOU COOKING ON MY SHOULDERS?"

"Well Juvia doesn't know....",I said realizing I was still on his shoulder."Oh well"I continued to cook.

"Your not getting off?",he asked and I nodded.

"Nope",I smiled."Finished!"

"Finished?Good my legs was gonna give out due to your weight!",he said.

"HEY!",I shouted and hit him.

"Its because I'm weak!",he told me as I was put onto the ground.

"Good!",I told him and put the food on the table.He sat down with me and we began to dig in.

"I'm so hungry I could eat a live cow...", he said as he dug in.

"Well don't. Juvia heard from Levy that if you eat raw meet you have a 95% chance of getting poisoned...... The other 5% usually died.",I told him.

"Really?",he asked looking at me with a biscuit shoved in his mouth.

"Well that's what she thinks.....it really isn't a fact.",I explained eating my eggs.

"Oh and we kinda have a problem.",he told me.

"Mmmm.....what is it?",I asked putting my fork down.

"Remember that photo we took as we moved you in here?",he asked and I nodded."Well my father saw it....and convinced himself that he's getting grandkids...."I blushed at his words.

"Juvia and Gray-sana aren't giving him grandkids are they?", I asked.I'm not ready!Physically nor mentally....

"OF COURSE NOT!",he shouted before shoving his fifth biscuit in his face.Good thing I made ten because I'm still used to cooking for the girls.

"Then what's the problem?",I asked.

"Well he's coming over tomorrow.......and well I hate him, a little, because he left me then came back later on.....and he's embarrassing.",he told me.

"Mmmm well Juvia will help!",I told him and smiled cheerfully and reached for my third biscuit."THEIR ALL GONE! GRAY-SAMA HOW'D YOU EAT EIGHT BISCUITS?"He saw how angry I was and ran for it.I chased him around the house we bought just for us.