Part 13

It was the late Aravinth anna's photo.There were many pic of him,ani n the friends.I was so touched n mesmerized by their friendship bond.My eyes began to wet as I m an emotional person.

Suddenly I felt someone's breathe near my neck.I also turned to check.It was Anirudh,my gap with him just a few centimeters away.I was totally blank out.Then,he bring his face towards me n ask y am I crying?(convo below)

Ani:gayu y ur eyes wet.(wipe gaya's tears)

Gaya:Oh no Ani,nothing.

Ani:Tell me.

Gaya:no coz I was so touched all of ur's friendship with Aravinth anna.

Ani:oooo,I see.(with a sad face)

Gaya:sry ani,Don't think too much.He wants everyone of u happy not sad like this.U must fulfill his wishes ok,now cheer up man....

Ani:hmmmm,ok don't worry I will fulfill his wishes.May u rest in peace daa aruuu.love u daaa.(by seeing the pic).Anyway thanks gayu,u such a kind hearted.(hug her)

THE BOYS WERE CALLING THEM. THEY BACK TO THEIR SENSE N ANI RELEASED HIS HUG.THEN,THEY ALSO WENT TO THE ROOM.

Iyu:Where u both went???

Ani:nodaaa,I went to the bathroom complete everything n came outside,I saw gayu standing at the album side so I go n check out.

Iyu:oooo but atheke ivalo neramma??

Gaya:no iyu,we were talking at there.

Before iyappan opens his mouth,shashank quickly close his mouth with his palm.

Shashu:saj, nee ippo pesalam.

Saju:Ok so ladies n gentlemen,as we r the honorable judges had discussed n decided to welcome Gayathiri d/o Ravi uncle to join this group.....

Gaya:whatttt seriously guys.

Saju:yes,gayu nw the countdown starts ,123 guys

Everyone of the including ani n iyu:WELCOME TO THE SINGLE MINGLE GROUP!!!!!MISS GAYATHIRI.

Gaya:tq so much guys but I hv 2 doubts?Is that y all of u had the q&a session just now?

Sreyu:what is it?? n yes.

Gaya:y is it single mingle coz not everyone of u r single except ani,shashank n sajith so y is hv to be single while mingle I know coz u boys love to sightseeing the girls n talk with them right??

Iyu:good question n very brilliant explanation.the reason y we kept single is majority in us r single so thats y!!n ya btw how u know I n sreyu got gf..

Gaya:I understood,pahh chanceyilla.u n him posted on ig n come on I m an anirudhian of course I must know about all of u.

Ani get blushed when gaya told it.Then,gaya gets a call.

##############skip the call convo####################

Ani:who was that???

Gaya:my bf.

Everyone:what u hv boyfriend???? (anirudh cursed himself:shit man )

TO BE CONTINUED....

HW WAS IT GUYS???PLS DROP UR COMMENT BELOW REALLY NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT UR FEEDBACK TOWARDS THIS STORY.TQ.