12: Heartbreak Hotel

He stared at me with a blank look on his face as if what I just said wasn't in English, I sat there and cried. Right about now I'd rather be back in Detroit.

He got up and walked over to the door opening it "Get out"

I looked at up at him "What?"

"Get out"

"Elijah I'm-"

"I SAID GET OUT"

My heart broke, why did I let it go this far. I got up and walked out the door and he slammed it behind me. I walked down the hall to the elevator and got on pushing the button for the first floor. I might as well pack up now. I went back into my room and everyone had a look of excitement in their faces until they saw my face.

"Did you do it?" Diva questioned

I nodded

"Then why do you look so down honey, you about to get paid"

I looked at her with hate in my eyes "It's over Diva"

"What?"

"I said it's over! It's all fucking over"

"Erin what are you talking about?" Milan asked

"I told Elijah"

The room for quiet, they should've known that I didn't have the guts to play somebody that hard.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" Diva yelled
charging towards me "I COULD'VE BEEN RICH"

I pushed her away from me "THEN GO DO IT YOURSELF, I'M NOT HURTING HIM ANYMORE!" I paused "I don't know about y'all but I'm going home with or without y'all"

I grabbed my suitcase and started to pile my clothes in.

"Fine, we don't need you, we never did"

I shook my head and started to walk out the door "Milan, let's go"

She just stood there

"Milan?"

"I'm with Diva on this one, just because you ruined for yourself doesn't mean that we can't have a good life, I mean I love you sis but I gotta do better"

"Symone?"

She stayed quiet causing Diva smirk "I guess you're going by yourself, have fun being a BROKE bitch trying to support a baby by yourself"

Tears filled my eyes but I walked out slamming the door behind me, I hope I was making the right choice. I walked into the lobby seeing Jaay sitting on one of the couches. He looked up at me

"Where are you going?"

"Home" I whispered

"If this is because of me, I'm sorry I just-"

"It's fine Jaren, it's not you, you were right about Diva she's a gold digger and she tried to get me to do the same so I told Elijah and I decided to get out of his hair for good"

"I always knew you had a good heart" He said getting up to hug me "Erin, I really am sorry for what I did earlier I was just worried"

"I know and I apologize too, I did this all for money when I could've had love"

He frowned and hugged me again "Take Care Baby sis"

"You too Jaren" I smiled and started to walk away but he stopped me

"Oh, here" He said handing me a brand new iPhone 7," I was supposed to give this to you earlier, happy early Christmas"

I laughed "A little too early,Jaren I can't take this"

"I'm not giving you an option" He chuckled "Call me as soon as you get home, my number is already in there"

"Thanks Jaay"

"No problem, I love you Erin"

"I love you too, tell Elijah that I'm sorry"

"Will do"

I walked outside and got into my uber, I finally felt some type of relief. I looked down at my phone and smiled, Good things come to those who wait.

Elijah

"Man what the fuck are you up too?" Mike said coming into the room turning the light off, I had been in bed all day and I didn't feel like moving a muscle. Why would she even do that to me

"Elijah, you can't lay here all day?" Prince said pulling the covers from off my face "Man you need to go take a shower"

"Can y'all just go away?"

"No, we can't have you like this"

"Just let me be"

"Elijah, you've been in bed all day, you haven't showered, you haven't answered any of our calls and there's paper everywhere, what the hell is this?" Mike said picking up a paper off the ground and reading it "Is this a song my nigga, you in your feelings?"

I shot up quickly grabbing it from him "Yo, give that back"

He chuckled running around the room beginning to read it out loud "I was on my OVO drake shit heart easy to break shit never fake type that would admit to his mistakes shit, thinking that's the way to make you love me so pretty but inside so ugly " He laughed "Man Elijah, you need to get a hold of yourself"

I snatched the paper from him and picked up the rest of the papers putting them away.

"You know that could probably gon on the album?" Prince smiled

I shook my head "No, it's not even finished"

"Well finish it, we could make some people get in they feelings with that"

I sighed "Can y'all please get out"

"No, we're going out to lunch in a few and we're not leaving until we see you pick out some clothes and go in that bathroom"

I rolled my eyes "Fine"

__

"Elijah, nice to see you so clean" Jaay said as I approached the table

I put on a fake smile and sat down across from him.

"Hey guys" Diva smiled sitting next to Mike with Symone and Milan following not far behind her. They both sat down and I looked around. Where the hell is Erin? I mean not that I care, it's just a thought.

"Where's Erin?" Prince said reading my mind

"She went home" Jaay answered with a sad look on his face

My eyes widen, she what? How can she just up and leave like that, I mean I was mad but I didn't want her to leave.

"What why?" I said thinking out loud

"Why do you even care?" Diva questioned "She tried to play you for God's sake, your best bet is to forget about her"

I rolled my eyes "Just asking"

The waitress arrived at the table and everyone got quiet, I just hope that Erin is alright...