#37

Hello everyone😁please check out my new story I just posted. 'Anything for love' it's a Lauren Jauregui story...💕let me know what you think💭😊

—-

ARIANA GRANDE & Y/N : AFTER A FIGHT WITH HER BOYFRIEND

—–

Y/N's POV.

I open my door to Ariana stomping into my apartment. She throws her purse on the floor and let's out a little growl as she thrusts her hands in her hair.

"He is so fucking stupid!"she yells looking over at me. Her tan face was a bright red and her eyes were furious.

I sighed. Her and her boyfriend had another fight. "Let me guess - you guys had another argument?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

She plops down next to me and nods. "He forgot about our dinner plans tonight, saying his boys were planning on a night out and decided to go with them instead! Like what fucking boyfriend does that?"

"Well you know how I feel about him." I say.

She sighs. "I know you don't like him. You make it crystal clear every time you have to be within radius of him." She says. "I just was so excited tonight. Everything was going so well." She says sadly.

I then noticed that she was a little dressed up more than usual. She had on a black strapless dress that went to her knees and had a slit that went from her hips on down. She her signature cat eye seemed sexier than ever and her plump lips were nude and now in a pout.

I always had a little crush on Ari but never pursued anything because she always had a boyfriend. And always came off as incredibly straight.

"To be honest, he doesn't deserve you." I say sitting up straighter to hold her hand. "He's crazy not to want to go out with you. " I said and squeezed it before pulling my hand away.

"I mean I know. I am Ariana Grande." She says flipping her hair over her shoulder sarcastically and we both laugh.

"I just was hoping to get laid." She says and giggles. "I've been so damn horny. I haven't been fucked good in at least 3 weeks." She says.

I bite my lip because I knew that this could be my chance. She's horny, I'm horny, maybe this is the only chance I'll get.

I smirk and run my hand down her thigh. "Well ..." I say trailing my fingers down her thigh. "I can help you there."

She looks at me with her eyes wide. And for a second I thought she was going to slap my hand away.

Instead she smirks back at me and bites her lip. She leans in and starts kissing me furiously. Her soft plump lips crushes down on mine and moves quickly against mine. She moves her hands in my hair and moans as I start rubbing soft circles with my thumbs on her sides.

I break away from the kiss and softly kiss down her neck, earning soft little moan like purrs from her. I pulled down her straps to her dress to reveal her small perky tits.

I put my hands on them and squeeze them slightly, I teased both nipples with my thumbs until they turned into hard little pebbles in between my fingers. She makes a gasp sound as I swirled my tongue around her nipple. I took her whole tit into my mouth and sucked on it, she moans and her mouth hangs open as she looks down at me.

"Mm Y/N," she moans as I continue to flick my tongue across her nipple. I push her back onto the couch and pull the rest of her dress off of her.

She puts her finger in her mouth and watches me as I slowly lick at her folds. She smiles down at me. I sloppily licked up from her pussy to her clit earning a small moan from Ari.

"Mm Y/N you look so hot baby. Lick my clit." She says as she pulls my hair from in front of my face.

I smirk and slowly start licking at her clit and adding soft pressure. She begins to put her legs closer to me - only for me to pull them apart - her pussy was spread open for me to see. It was soaked with her wet juices.

"Keep your legs up." I say to her as I start to swirl my tongue around her clit. She moans and nods her hair. I suck on her clit and shake my head back and forth as I moaned and sucked on her clit.

She moaned loudly. "Oh fuck yes baby. I love your tongue on my clit." She moans. I add a finger into her pussy and slowly start pumping in and out of her.

"Yes! Finger my pussy just like that!" She moans out as I picked up my pace. I continued to suck on her sweet clit and lapping my tongue every once and awhile around her clit.

I moan into her pussy as I put two fingers into her and pumped fast in her. She moans crazily as my moans vibrate on her sensitive clit.

"I'm-I'm going to cum!" She moans out as her mouth hangs open. I quickly lap up her juices as she cam.

She smirks at me and takes the fingers that was in her pussy and begins sucking on it. Her tongue swirls around my fingers and she moans as she looks at me.

"Mm I love how my pussy tastes on your fingers." She says. She pushes me down and climbs onto my stomach so our tits were touching.

She begins moving her body against mine, our hard nipples touch and we moan loudly. She sits up and puts my legs into the air.

She puts her pussy against mine and slowly starts moving her hips in slow circles.

"Mm you like that baby?" She asks me as she speeds up her pace.

"Fuck yes." I moan out as I watched her move on top of me.

"I love how your hot pussy feels on mine." She moans out. Our clits touched with each roll of her hips.

She grabs onto my tits and teases my nipples with her fingers as she continues to move her hips. She puts my nipple into her mouth and I moan loudly as I watch her suck on my nipple, her plump lips sucking and wrapped around my nipple.

She moves to sit back up and moves her hips quickly against mine. "Oh yes! Right there!" She yells out as she rapidly moves her clit on mine.

Our juices mixed loudly together and our hot pussies juices dripped down my ass. Our folds spread apart at each movement.

Her mouth hangs open as she moves quickly against me. "Fuck Ari!Fuck!" I yell out as her humping becomes erratic.

We cum together and after our high Ariana smirks down at me and kisses me on the lips.

"You always know how to make me feel better." She says with a smirk.

—————
A/N

Hoped you guys enjoyed!😘