landing page

what + why ;

appreciation team is a project that was started on wattpad. it was created to promote appreciation and to show our fantabulous users how much they are truly appreciated. it's about sharing achievements and spreading the love as well as having fun

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

who ;

everyone! that's right, anyone can join and there's no registration needed. all that is asked is that you maintain respect for other users and make sure that this is a safe and happy environment for everyone.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

faq ;

1. what can you do here?

at appreciation team, you can submit lovebombs (which can include graphics or voice recordings and are basically shoutouts), participate in a compliment war, share your birthday, keep up with special events, submit your ideas / feedback, contact + ask questions, and talk to someone who cares. you can do either one or all of them - it's up to you, really.

2. how do you do all of these things?

you can find a masterpost thread (which is in the external link and in the comments section) of all the links. they will also be linked individually in the comments section. however, you can send your lovebombs in through the inbox!

3. what is this book for?

it will include lovebombs and general updates or information.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

other ; 

every month, there will be a featured user! this user will receive an interview with questions asked by the community. also, for those who are needing more incentive, every month there will be an avenger of appreciation for those who are the most active around the activities that will be held!