New start

Lucy sighed, as she walked into the woods.
This was a bad idea....
Without bringing anything except her keys, and 5000 jewells, Lucy  had nothing much.
As she walked in to the dark.
....Lucy....
What?!!
Lucy panicked, as she heard a creppy sounding voice. The voice, even if it was creppy, it still was calming, and wery alluring.
.....LUCY....
The voice was now loader. And more scarier.
... Please... Stop...
Lucy pleaded, as she got more scared, oh she wished that the dense fire dragon slayer was here....
No.. Wait... She doesn't want this... She doesn't want him... He... He LIED.
He HURTED HER.
He DOESN'T CARE.
He never did.... Everything he said it was a lie... A dirty lie... He said forever... And she was stupid enough to believe it....
Oh how she wanted all the pain just to leave, sometimes she just wanted to fall asleep and never wake up.
... I can help you about that... Lucy....
I....
Lucy stuttered...
You can't... No one can....
Lucy let her tears; filled with suffering, and pain; to slide  her cheek.
... I can...  I can make ALL the pain go away...
His voice was so convincing, that she had to close her eyes, so she would block the sound away.
... Let me help...
... I.. Alright... But please... Just make the pain go away....
Lucy could hear the voice cuckuling...
...Your wish is my comand...
Lucy sadly smiled, as she awaited her rewail.
Then... Suddenly everything went BLACK.

.... Heh... You are going far kid..m

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :D

Anyways tell me in the comments what do you think! Who do you think the misterius voice is??

       And affcorse, some nalu at the end. :D

AGHHHHHHH NALUUU IS MYY LIFEEEE❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤