All mine. .~ Yandere! pit x dark pit (lime)

Pit had seen Dark pit talking to another boy as he looked closer he could see a clear blush on dark pits cheeks.

"He's mine. ." Pit whispered to himself as he takes out scissors from his pocket.

At the end of school pit followed the other boy home and kindly asked him, "What are you to Dark pit?" "DP? Oh he's my friend." The boy replies. "DP?" Pit questioned, "Yeah? Why do you ask?", But Pit doesn't respond, He just smiles holding the scissors behind his back, he looks up at the boy and says slowly, "I. . .Don't. . .Believe. . .You. . .~" with that Pit stabs the boy and cuts out his heart. He hides the body in the neighbors shed and leave to give his senpai his present he worked oh so hard to get. 

~Le time skip~

Pit arrives at his lovers home, and is very excited to his reaction to his lovely present, "Maybe, Finally ill get my senpais love. . ! Oh the thought alone arouses me . ." He knocks on the door as Dark pit opens it he looks at pit then to his hands. Dark pit screams and closes the door.

~Pits pov~

He closed the door in my face. . no matter ill crawl through the window. .

~Dark pits pov~ 

What the hell is going on?! I just wanted to watch tv, why the fuck is there a guy at my door with a human heart?! Oh my god. . Who's heart is it? Is it real? Or like special FX? just then I heard a thud in my kitchen, I look back in shock and fear. "Why are you doing this?" I ask. "I want your love, your acceptance, you." he looks at me with an expression that was not loving neither threatening but it was utterly disgusting, it made me shiver. "Why do you think i would give it to you?!" i spat at him.  This time his expression changed to one of sadness. 

~Pits pov~

Am I. . being. . .REJECTED? AFTER WHAT IVE DONE FOR HIM? I WILL MAKE HIM LOVE ME . . IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOD HIS FACE MMM. . it. . . turns me on. I run towards him and pin him on the wall with my scissors to his neck i whispered in his ear, "Awe, don't tease me like that, I know you want me. . I can smell the lust coming off of you, I can feel your body shake at my touch." I started kissing his neck and licking all around to find his sweet spot. 

~Dark pits pov~ 

He had found my sweet spot, Im disgusted to admit he makes me weak, I accidentally let a moan slip out when he dragged his tongue across it once again, He began sucking which drove me insane I let all the moans go at this point I didn't care anymore this guy won't leave or he'll kill me. I could feel him smirk against my skin. I shivered of anticipation and curiosity. I wanted to know what he would next, what he was planning to do to me, then it hit me. . This guy could kill me at any moment. I started to get scared again but I didn't want to freak out so I shyly asked him "H-Hey, you're not gonna k-kill me, r-right?" He looked at me and smiled not just any smile, a smile only maniacs can pull off. "It all depends on how you act really. If you're good for me then i'll consider not killing you, but if I don't kill you you'd have to stay by my side and have no choice but to love and worship me, and only me."  He answered back in a raspy voice. I gulped down the lump in my throat and tried to breathe normally. 

~Pits pov~ 

This is it, Im going to get him. He's going to be mine. Im going to win. "Well? Are you going to be mine and live? Or will you disobey and die? Your choice." I ask with a raspy yet luring voice.  I got very close to his and I could only hear a slight whisper that made my heart pound with joy and excitement. "I will be yours. ." He responded and I threw him on the couch. He winced and i laughed "Awe. . Did you get hurt? Should I kiss it and make it better?" He looks down and blushes. I crawl up to him and pull him to my chest he shakes but then relaxes. "I love you. ." I say and again I hear him whisper "I love you too. ." Followed by some light snoring. He's asleep and he's mine.

All mine. .~