14. I'm not sorry

A/N: That picture isn't mine it's by an account on Instagram called Lucayaismypluto. In my opinion they're freaking awesome. I don't know them or anything just love the account. Anyway on with the story.

They both look up to see a furious Peyton. Peyton glared at corey for about a minute then the next thing corey knew he was pinned up against the wall being held by his neck. Peyton was doing it. "Pey-peyton...st-top please." Corey said between breaths.

"Peyton! STOP!!" Sabrina yelled but it was no use Corey's vision went dark and he blacked out.

"PEYTON WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" Sabrina screamed at the top of her lungs. She bent down to try and wake up a passed out corey. Suddenly Peyton grabbed him and ran out of the room with him over his shoulders basically looking almost dead. He was in such a rush he left Sabrina in the hospital. He got in the car and drove as fast as he could.

Peyton got home and yelled "ROWAAAAAN!!!!"

"What the hell you wa- OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!!???" She yelled walking into the room seeing corey on the floor.

"No time to explain do you know mouth to mouth?" He said quickly seeing how corey is now a shade of purple and his chest is barley moving.

"Of course." She said and "kissed" Corey. After about 45 seconds of mouth to mouth and cpr, Corey woke up coughing.

"What happened?" He said in between coughs.

"I don't know...Peyton?" Rowan said turning to Peyton.

"I choked you because I saw you and sabrina kiss." Peyton said with no emotion.

"What...Sabrina's awake!? SABRINA'S AWAKE!!" Rowan yelled happily not even realizing what he had said before.

Rowan grabbed corey by his collar and dragged him to her car. She drives to the hospital. They get there and rowan parks and Corey locks the doors and doesn't let her leave.
"Corey! My best friend is awake in there and you're not letting me out of the car!!!" Rowan yelled.

"Rowan we need to talk."

"Ooo shits going down..Wait let me get some popcorn." Ceci said from the back.

"About what?" Rowan asked ignoring ceci.

"Sabrina and I kissed." He blurted out.

"What..." Rowan said looking away from him.

"WHAT NO YOU GUYS ARE MY OTP!!" Ceci yelled sobbing.

"How could you?" Rowan said looking directly into his eyes now crying.

"I didn't Sabrina kissed me!" He yells but louder than he meant too.

"Don't fucking yell at me EVER!!" She said tears running down her face and with that she unlocked the car door and left in the hospital.

"What have I done?" He said to himself and ran a hand down his face and through his hair.

"You know you're a fucking idiot right?" Ceci said hopping into the seat Rowan was in.

"I know I am. I'm a fucking idiot!" He said slamming his head on the steering wheel making the horn honk.

"Seriously yelling? Have you met Rowan? You know she hates being yelled at since...well you know." She said going to the back again.

"What?" He lifted his head off the wheel.

"You know with her parents and stuff." Ceci says plugging in her charger into the side of the door.

"What about her parents?"

"You really don't know do you?"

Corey looked at Ceci like she had 5 heads. He left the car and went into the hospital. He ran past the front desk and went to Sabrina's room. He got to the room and saw Rowan crying on a chair while Sabrina's in her bed sleeping. "What do you want Corey?" Rowan said looking up to see him.

"I want you to tell me what happened with your parents." He says with a worried look on his face. She burst into tears and ran over and hugged him crying into his chest.

Does this count as a cliffhanger? Bc if it does than I'm truly sorry but I really didn't know how to end this chapter. Anyway hope you enjoyed! vote and Comment or you know just read...

STAY FRESH MY PEOPLE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!
- Ivonne