@Pt_4

SHAYE'S POV.  
1 week later...

Today Alex's dad, Axel is having a kinda welcoming ceremony for his new job and we are all invited. So after taking a long bath I get dressed and post a picture to my favourite app Instagram:

 So after taking a long bath I get dressed and post a picture to my favourite app Instagram:

❤12k 💬1254
@shaye_xo: 💅👌

I curl my hair, but brush it slightly so it looks like waves more than ringlets. I then apply my make up and check Instagram to see that Robert uploaded.

❤123k 💬17k 👤5@_rl9: Another  three points and four lucky goals #Bayern

❤123k 💬17k 👤5
@_rl9: Another  three points and four lucky goals #Bayern.

I double tap on the picture and comment:
💬 @shaye_xo: Damn 😈😈.
I know he probably won't see the comment since he has so much followers, but I wanted to leave a comment anyways. So after that Alex and I meet up with his parents, two siblings and their girlfriends and head to the ceremony.

We take a fourty minute drive and end up at a football stadium. We walk in and the walls are coated in red and has white wirting on it saying "Welcome to Bayern Munich". We then get greeted by Oliver Khan and Carlo Ancelotti. They shows us around before directing us into a hall that is directed with welcome banners. So I take a seat beside Alex and one of his brother's, Jordan.

We wait for a while until people come in. They looked official, maybe managers or people who work close to the team like a chairmen or coaches. They greet us and soon after that the team come out and there he is. Robert Lewandowski aka @_rl9. He looks at me for a split second until one of his team mates whispers some thing in his ear. He nods and walks over to a table and sits down.

ROBERT'S POV.

Manuel: That's the girl from Instagram?
Me: No shit Sherlock.
Thomas: Are you going to talk to her?Me: I can't, she's here with her boyfriend.
Mats: Why didn't she say she knew the coach?
Me: We don't talk about work.
Thomas: I'll talk to her.
Me: No. You won't.
Mats: I will.
Manuel: I will. Mats is a flirt, he'll try and steal her.
Mats: I'm married.
Manuel: That's why I'll go.
He gets up.
Me: Wait. What are you gonna ask her?
Manuel: First I'm going to introduce myself to the coach and the rest of his family. Then I'll ask her what her name is and how she knows the coach.
Me: Alright.

Manuel walks over to them. He talks to the coach they shake hands. He talks to the rest of the family before going over to Shaye. They have a short conversation before he walks back over to us.

Manuel: The boy is her boyfriend. His dad is the new coach she seems nice. Oh and she said to meet her at the back in ten minutes.