threesome with ale, pyro and zaptie, mabye throw in Ltcorbis

Not too long ago, there was a man, by the name of Ale, he was a handsome fuck who liked beer and was beer himself. But he had something that all people had, a lover..

As Ale fell in depression and made shitty youtube videos, he realised the only way he can get a date is by talking with the great god, the god of the utubes, Ltcorbis. As he booted up his 1990 computer, he called ltcorbis talk to him from the sky, she said.. to find love you have to get laid mate. Then Ale went to an Australian desert, or as he likes to call it, a park. As he looked in the sky, he saw someone, coming at him it was a man, of hope, he was a handsome man.. As he came down to him, he said something to him in a sexy voice "come with me child, i will take you to your true love and make a double upload." As Ale stood there, he thought if this was real or not, but anyway, he agreed to it...

A few seconds later, Ale was in a bar, as scarce said "Now, this is your only time your ever gonna have this moment, it cant be replayed, so make your choice wisely or me face reveal will get you." Ale shook his head and walked around the bar. As Ale was searching around the bar for a love, he saw someone, a man of hope, and man of cringe, a fox for that matter... ale came up to him and said..

"hey... how u doin bby?" ale said

"im fine, who the fock r u?" pyro replied

"umm.. no one, until later.." aidan replied, blushing

"listen mate, im with the russian pig so u cant get layed with me ok" pyro said

"well, we could make a threesome...." aidan said, not knowing what to say, he thought he might seduce pyro..

"that could work, but let me tweet some random unfunny meme first" pyro said, blushing like a rose on weed

"ok" ale said, he was excited, for it was his first time, and even a threesome.

"there, a look nfkrz, i tweeted a mem" pyro said to the russian pig

CYYYKAAA the russian pig yelled

"ok roman, calm down for scarce ok" pyro said

"so your up for the threesome.." aidan said, not knowing what else to say..

"ok fine, but we can make this a quadruple, i have a friend named zaptie, he said if theres a threesome count me in" pyro said, as he took a dr pepper can in his mouth.

"ok.. thats fine, i guess." aidan replied

"well, lets go into pewdiepies lamborgini and drive to me house" pyro said

"well ok" aidan said

as the three men made there way to the car, they heard a man say, alex is a stupid n*****, they didnt pay attention to it and got in the car and drove to pyros home.

"me home is a mansion, i made all that money from mlg telletubbies" pyro said, as he was driving pewdiepies lamborgini.

"i dont care, lets just get to your place faster and fuck already" ale said

"well ok, ill go faster then 0.1 mile then" pyro replied

As the three men pulled up into the driveway, they saw zaptie, in his mask, and underwear..

"lets go in already and fuck, i been waiting for this" zaptie said

As the four men went into pyros apartment, they removed all of there clothes and made out..

They fucked and fucked...

"AHHHHHH PYRO DADDY" Ale said

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" zaptie screamed of enjoyment

"BLYAAAAAAAT" the russian pig screamed..

The next morning..

The men were all lying on the ground, without there clothes, all dirty and sweaty.. panting...

"omg, that was the greatest time i ever had..., thank you pyro"

"dont thank me baby, thank yourself.." pyro replied in a blushing tone

The End..

Ale i Love You content and streams, love u