At home with baby

Evie pov
I held Finn close to me, It was a week before Easter, yes my family wasn't spending Easter together. For a few reasons. Nick, Chrissy and the twins, wanted to spend Easter in Italy. And I, I couldn't step back in that church, or look at Sage, Rikki, their kids or my aunt and uncle with out crying about Nevaeh.

Anton opened the door for Vinnie and I. It had been so long since we had been home. I held Finn close to me. He was wrapped in a blanket my mom and I had made. Marisa had also helped a bit, so it was made by all the women who loved him more than anything.

"I'm going to lay him down." I whispered to Vinnie.

He held Haven and Paint's leash. Haven was also asleep.

"I'll be right up behind you." Vinnie said.

"Just put the bags in our closet, we'll unpack later." I told our guards.

They nodded and we wall went up the stairs.

I nudged open the door to Finn's room. Vinnie and Fox had once again out down theirselves with the painting and designing.

I got to be home for my first two trimesters, then we went to Angels to visit our parents, but while we were there I had a health scare, and Dr. Presley didn't want me to travel for the remainder of my pregnancy. But luckily we go to go to the Oscars. We were originally planning for just Vinnie to go, and except our awards, but luck turn out to opposite.

I laid Finn in his Crib, and slowly crept out after turning the baby monitor on

I stared at the sticks hanging about the crib. Vinnie had found them out in the woods, while filming the scene after the rebel attack, while they were outside.

He'd ship them home to use them for an art project. I never thought they'd be hanging in our son's room.

I quietly left. I leaned against the door, and let out a sigh. Vinnie snuck out of Haven's room and smiled at me. He took a stride for and hugged me.

"What are we going to do?" He whispered.

"I don't know, but I'm exhausted." I whispered.

Vinnie picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room.

It wasn't long before Finn was crying. He cried more than Haven when she was an infant. I started to get up, but Vinnie objected. He went and took care of Finn. I could hear him talking to Finn while he changed his diaper.

I fell asleep before Vinnie returned.

I woke up again to an empty bed. I was hungry, so I went downstairs and grabbed something from the fridge. There was barely anything in the fridge. I went to the pantry and grabbed some crackers. I sat in the kitchen for a moment. Kenny came into the kitchen.