I must be blind

POV: seulgi

I entered my history room feeling absolutely awful. I'm so bad at history. I not like dumb or anything (or at least I don't think so) but I think its more the feeling that I'm missing something obvious that bothers me. I just ignore the feeling since its pretty crazy. I'm not sure if that's a good decision or not but oh well.
I was snapped out of my thoughts by my best friend Yeri. Yeri is my cute little bunny.

"Seulgi!!" I heard an extremely annoying voice scream in my ear.

"Ahh why?! Why?!" Seulgi screamed looking at Yeri like she was crazy. Which she kinda is but I love her.

"Well you were so out of it. The face you were making was getting creepy... So I snapped you out of it". I sighed snapping her out of me out of my daydream was like waking me up from sleeping its something you just don't do.

I went out of it again but this time I  wasn't snapped of it until the teacher came in.

"Okay class, today we will start the project I've been talking to you about for around a month. I finished putting you in you in pairs so  I will just name them off for you."

The teacher gave everyone there partners but of course I didn't pay attention until I heard her name.

"Kang Seulgi will be with Bae Ju Hyun as pattners"

I looked confused who in the world was 'Bae Ju Hyun' ? I felt a tap on my  shoulder. I looked over to see an extremely pretty girl.

'Woah' I  thought

"I guess we are partners. Would you like to schedule a time to meet?" The beautiful girl, Bae Ju Hyun, said.

'This girl is my partner. How did I not see her before? I must be blind?

__________________________________________I looked at the number of words when it was at 69 and I smirked

I looked at the number of words when it was at 69 and I smirked. I'm the best huh? No? Okay that's accurate. I have no idea what's going to happen here but I'll just go with the flow. (I almost accidentally put go with the follow.. My joke would have been ruined) - from the weird kid