Was he too late

Sebastians pov
Today i met with Grell and I shouted at her to get her away but she was crying real hard and the expression on her face made me feel upset for what i did so I followed her to her apartment and i saw her crying even harder i was so heart broken to see her like that I don't know why but maybe it's because I actually do love the red reaper after all. But than it went worst i saw her cutt her beautiful pale skin into nothing but blood and the words trash on her stomach i was crying so hard from this. Later on she said she should just die thats when it really hit me I wanted to scream so loud and tell her i love her but when i saw her collapsed i ran quickly and caught her just on time. Her heart rate was slowing down and her centimatic record stared to show and i cried when i saw her memories of her being beaten up and tortured to death and i knew if I didn't find the weapon she used and break it she'll be gone forever so i found the razor and snapped it in half her centimatic record came back inside her but she still wasn't breathing. I held her tight close to me and cried so hard and hoping that she'll be alright.
Sebastian:Grell i love u so please don't leave me * crying and the tears falling down on grells face*
( to be continued )
Song: just a little girl