Remember

(A/N): Hello everyone! Welcome to the WeissxReader remake! Before we get into this I want to inform everyone on what'll be different from the previous attempt. Nearly everything will be different story wise, there will be a few scenes that wont change, as for characters they'll be the same as before though will have some add on's that will be found out in later stories. Nothing majorly changed with them honestly, semblances and weapons will not be changed but enough rambling. I'll get right into the story for you all! Story was requested by DarkWriter_0001
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

This.... Is the  story of a man... who couldn't keep his promise...

"GUYS CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" You shouted into your scroll slashing into an Ursa

"YEAH WE CA-" Jake began only to be cut off by a loud snarl followed by a loud crash

"WE CAN HEAR YOU CLEARLY (F/N) WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Hannah shouted

"GRIMM EVERYWHERE, AND THEY JUST KEEP COMING" You answered driving your blade into a bewolves skull "WHERE ARE YOU ALL?!" You asked

"WE'RE AT BEACON HELPING PEOPLE EVACUATE" Sarah cut in 

"ALRIGHT! I'M ON MY WAY!" You told them and began running to the school

The day couldn't get any worst, a student attacked another after the round had ended, an atlas student had been killed and now Grimm and White Fang were invading the city and weren't showing any mercy. And to top it off there was now a giant Grimm Dragon flying around dropping more and more in.

You continued running towards Beacon slashing and cutting your way through anything that got in your way. Sticking your blade into the ground you used the momentum of your running to swing around a corner only to come into contact with an army of White Fang and Grimm. Freezing in place for a second you knew it would be better to take them out now then later, even if it meant laying your life on the line.

They had yet to notice you allowing you to rush up behind them summoning up some armor for the fight and jumped into the air driving your blade into the shoulder of a large Creep using the momentum to throw it over you and towards a group of White Fang alerting them of your presence.

You wasted no time continuing your assault by turning and slugging a White Fang member sending them to the ground before throwing your blade to the newly opened space killing a Grimm before rushing and pulling the blade out of it's corpse using it's body as a boost to get a quick view of everything.

You were gonna be busy for a while.

As gravity overcame you you started to fall to the ground switching your blade out for some dust infused gauntlets. Switching the dust to water you slammed your fists into the crowd and hitting a White Fang member causing the dust to activate sending a large pool of water everywhere away from you drenching a fair amount of enemies before switching to electric dust.

With a quick strike towards a Grimm the dust came into affect electrocuting the beast before linking to the one next to it, then the next and so on. Quickly mowing down their ranks they began to get panicky and started to loose their composer giving you the upper hand. With a smirk now placed on your lips you raised your fists waiting for them to strike. Instead of attacking they all set up in a line and got into a position meant for a firing squad showing what was about to happen.

You quickly summoned a large shield and turned away with it covering your body before the, loud, sound of bullets meeting metal echoed around you. After roughly a minute the fire stopped showing they were out of ammo letting you strike again. You dismissed the shield and rushed towards them while summoning your sword and dragging it across the ground to continue fighting.