Courtney, Chapter 1

Courtney was alone in her room, it's been a day after the finale of the very first total drama all-stars series.
Y'know that reality show that's gone on for a little bit too long?
Yeah, that one.

She was confused, she was scared.
Due to the fact that she lost her only friends during this season.
She knew she screwed up big time with Scott.

It was the first boyfriend she ever had that she felt at ease with, and now he's gone.
She'll probably never see him again.
She does not know if that's a good or bad thing, sure it was embarrassing when Mal showed the cast her list.
She thought Scott looked cute as a rat, that was the only reason she drew him like that.

Not to mention Gwen.
Was she really EVER friends with Gwen?
Was she just using her to get far in the competition?
Those are the questions she does not know the answer to herself.

"the season is over..." she mutters to herself and she climbs in to her bed, going underneath her covers.
"N-no reason to get upset" she whispered as a single tear fell from her left eye.
"R-remember what y-your mother says, big business ladies d-don't cry...." she muttered to herself as she lets out another tear.
The word mother kept on ringing in Courtney's head, did her mother even CARE about her?
All she did was put her in front of books and said "study".

The first person who ever cared about Courtney was her father.
Her father was an honorable man, he was in the army.
But alas, whenever you will here 'father' and 'army' in the same sentence.
Sadly, It usually only leads up to two word 'war' and 'death'.
Unfortunately, in Courtney's case; her father got death.