Courtney, chapter 2

Later on, the next day. Courtney decided to go on a walk through the park to distract herself from her current anxiety's.

It was autumn time so she had to be dressed p-r-o-p-e-r-l-y .

She was wearing a black overcoat, with a navy scarf with a pair of grey ugg boots.

She kept on walking until she found a nice picnic spot in the park.

She sat down at one of the benches near the lake, she saw some ducks in the river being fed bread.

She glanced over at the person throwing the bread.

It was Dawn.

If you do not know Dawn she was in Total Drama Revenge Of The Island.

Did I mention she was on Scott's team?, I didn't?

Well she was.

Did I mention she had a crush on him for like, a day?, I didn't?

Well she was.

Did I mention that she could see right through you, and figure out your mood, personality and past?

Well she can.

The thing that annoyed Courtney about Dawn was that, her and Scott had a lot in common, Or so she thought.

Truth is Scott strongly dislikes Dawn, with a PASSION.

Dawn strongly dislikes Scott, because he got her voted off.

Pretty obvious they didn't ever have a chance?

But to Courtney, any girl could be with Scott at this moment or time.

Scott could get a new girlfriend, Scott could spread rumors around about Courtney, Scott could ruin her.

She knew that this was all in her head and probably never going to happen, but hey! If a shark can grow arms and legs and start walking from toxic waste.

Anything and everything is possible in this cruel world.

She was caught off track when she heard a soft "hello" from beside her.

Dawn the moonchild, was sitting beside her on the park bench.

Dawn was very short for her age, very, very, short.

She had soft blonde hair that was shoulder length with a split in the middle.

She was wearing a long green jacket that went down to her ankles and a purple scarf around her neck.

She had pixie ears, pale white skin and big eyes, so big it's as if you could put the moon and the sun in her eyes.

"Who are you?" Courtney lied, she didn't want to make smalltalk to the likes of HER.

"I can tell you're stressed and annoyed, I can also tell your lying to me." Dawn replied calmly.

Courtney was taken aback, she messed

up.

This little pale white girl could read her mind.

Courtney stood up from the bench and walked away as quick as she could.

Quick, but not so quick that she would be drawing attention to herself.

She was scared that the moonchild would find out that she still cared about Scott.