Chapter 1// New Beginnings

Hello once again my fellow shippers,

If you didn't already know I'll fill you in, this is sort a, a filler book to my 1st fanfic Highschool Never Ends, which if you haven't checked it out please do, pretty please 😀. But I will treat this story like my last one so it should last awhile and I will try my hardest to post on a every 2 day basis but if I don't, I apologize and that means I was extremely busy 😶. But enough blabbering from me 🤓 time to get to the story!
*************************************************

Your POV

I Can't believe how amazing this year has been! For starters, I left my small home town that I've been stuck in since birth and made it to LA! It was everything I thought it would be when I was younger, the beach, the people, the entertainment, the pure life that flows in this place was just awe inspiring. And as an Artist, I need all the inspiration I can get. Once I came here to university, I knew I wanted to be an artist but I just don't know what kind yet. Maybe a cartoonist? Graphic designer? Painter? Well all I know, when I'm here in bright sunny Los Angeles, my creative juices start running wild. I aced all my classes that involved art, which made up 80% of my schedule. But as of today, that comes to a screeching halt since summer was coming pretty quickly and I had to leave campus grounds for the "Vacation".

See, when I came here to LA, I was all alone. My friends went to the local universities around our town and towns near home. Besides my best friend Kay, went to New York City aka NYU. Though we both had big plans and dreams, we landed on the opposite side of one other! But maybe she'll come and visit me soon, but where? I don't know. I can't stay in my dorm for the summer and I have no family here, so I decided to stay at a motel till summer was over. I packed some of my belongings and headed toward a nice looking motel called "The City's Angel's Motel". Only problem is that it was kinda run down and usually had a WHOLE LOT of tourists coming in and out. But this will have to do.

I checked in my name at the front desk and the bell man gave me my keys. I went up 3 flights of stairs and the last room down the hall.

"Alrighty, 112, here we are."

The door looked kinda old with some wood sticking out around the corner. I went in and saw a nice cozy place with a small kitchen next to the living and dinner area and 2 doors which was probably the bedroom and bathroom. It was all the basics. I put my stuff down and looked outside through the window which had grandma looking curtains. The sun was just about to set as everything outside began to look like a golden city mixed with red and orange hues.

I sparked up an idea and ran to my now "bedroom" and grabbed my small ukulele case and ran outside. I ran and ran till I went to my favorite place in the whole world. The Park. I went near the foundation which was spilling out water as the sunlight hit the top of the crystal clear liquid, making it look like a beautiful combination of colors. I settled down on the edge of the foundation and began to play one of my favorite songs; I Have Friends in Holy Spaces.

"You remind me of a former love, that I once knew,
And you carry a little speech with you,
We were holding hands walking through the middle of the street
It's fine with me, I'm just taking in the scenery,"

People were gathering all around me, hearing me sing. Some we're smiling, some were rocking back and forth and some even gave me change.

"You remind me of a few of my famous friends,
Well, that all depends, what you qualify as friends,
You remind me of a few of my famous friends,
Well, that all depends what you qualify as friends,"

This couple started to dance to my music and then others started dancing too! I smiled as I kept singing and playing my ukulele.

"Take a chance, take your shoes off, dance in the rain,
And I was flashing around and the news spread all over town,
I'm not complaining that it's raining, I'm just saying that I like it a lot
More than you think, if the sun would come out and sing with me,"