ch 4

"I need you to do me a favor. You know Min Ah, or School Beauty #2 right? Can you give her this? By the way, don't tell her I sent it." she said.

"Aren't you, like the president of Minhyuk's fanclub? Why do you need to send something to Min Ah when you don't even send anything to Minhyuk?" Wonho asked.

"Well.. Oh, please, just do it." she said.

"No. I'm not your minion. You can give it to her yourself. I don't want her to blame me for whatever you want to give her. Bye." Wonho said, jogging away from the girl and to the grocery store.

"He's smarter than everyone thought." she said, ruffling her hair.

-

"Why'd you take so long? Normally, a trip to the grocery store only takes about 30 minutes. Including time to get the items we need and to pay." Kihyun said.

"On my way to the grocery store, the president of Minhyuk's fanclub told me to give something to Min Ah. But I had a bad feeling and didn't want to help her." Wonho said.

"She probably would've sabotaged Min Ah and you would be accountable." Kihyun said, patting Wonho's back.

"Oh? I never thought of it that way, I just had a bad feeling about her.." Wonho said, scratching his neck.

"Your feelings are smarter than you are." Kihyun said, putting the groceries into the fridge.

-

"This year our class is in charge of the Halloween dance! And that means you will all attend the dance. Luckily, you all won't have to pay the admission fee since you made the Halloween dance what it is." the teacher said, causing some students to groan and some to cheer.

"What color theme should we have?" Yoo Ryung asked.

"Of course, orange and black. It's a Halloween dance after all." Yura said.

"I like the color white. It looks nice on nearly everything." Min Ah suggested.

"That sounds okay. But we should set up a photo booth." Hyeri said.

"We should make posters around the school, and put our rule for the dance. YOU MUST HAVE FUN." Yoo Ryung said.

"The rule list should include the $4 admission fee." Sojin said.

"She's right." Changkyun said.

"We should have a dress code for the dance, if you follow it you only have to pay $3 admission." Hyungwon said.

"Costume dress code! We have to tell the principal to let them wear their costumes though. And to cancel physical education on Halloween because nobody wants to change out of their costume and put it back on later." Hyeri said.

"We should have a list for music. We can all put one song and then we'll leave the sheets out during the dance so we can play songs the others like as well." Sojin said.

Song List:

Overcome by NU'EST

Pepe by CLC

Bingo by 24K

Fri. Sat. Sun. by Dal Shabet

Hard Carry by GOT7

Lotto by EXO

For You by Lovelyz

TT by TWICE

The Eye by INFINITE

Very Very Very by I.O.I

Mansae by SEVENTEEN

Only One by APink

"This list looks better than my life." Yoo Ryung said.

"That's because I wrote it." Min Ah smirked.

"It's because the songs. Your handwriting looks like chicken scratch." Yoo Ryung said, hitting Min Ah's head.

"The photo booth photos usually have some writing on it that says the event and date it happened." Sojin said.

"We can put 'Halloween Dance 10/31/16." Wonho said.

"We have to put something special on there. Like our school. And add some pumpkins or something to make the picture pop." Yura said.

"There's no need for such things, I'm just going to the dance for food." Min Ah said.

"What type of food should there be?" Jooheon asked.

"While you all were discussing little details of the party, I came up with a list of foods we can have at the dance." the teacher said, smiling sheepishly at the students.

"Wow. We never thought we would be able to see you like this." Yoo Ryung said, examining the list.

"Food is my everything. Of course I'd be like this." the teacher said.

"You know what we should have at the dance? We should definitely have-" Eunwoo said, but was cut off.

"We should do it like a Valentine's Day Dance.. With everyone going with someone else." Minhyuk said, catching everyone's attention.