Voices

holy moly im sorry I haven't been updating my drarry books. please message me some more ideas for the drarry. ill make sure i get to it. thanks.

enjoy.

Cisco

I made my way into the STAR Labs Cortex. Barry was shoving Captain Cold into a corner and furiously kissing him, Caitlin was happily eating a jar of Nutella, and naturally, Hartley was working on his gloves. Gosh, what was our life.

I looked up and made eye contact with Hartley. I smiled. He flushed like my abuela's homemade salsa.

I threw a piece of clothing that I found on the ground to Barry. He stopped kissing Snart and his face read, 'you've got to be fucking kidding me.' Snart looked pissed.

"No PDA," I said. They rolled they're eyes and kept going at it. "Ramon!" I hear Harry shout. I stopped staring at Hartley and came back to reality. "Coming!" I shouted back.

I walked down the corridors and was met by Harry, who was smirking. "I've seen the way you look at Hartley," He burst out.

I freeze. I start playing with my fingers. "So," he continues. "Ask him out."

Since when did Harry 'who-has-no-life' Wells know about this stuff? "No. I can't," I fire back.

"Why not?"

"I don-"

"You wanted to see me, Harry?" I hear the oh-so-familiar voice of Hartley Rathaway.

"Actually, Ramon wanted to see you," He said matter-of-factly. He winked and kept walking down the corridor.

"Uh, hey, Cisco," Hartley said awkwardly. Gosh darn it. Why is he so cute? My bisexual heart cannot take it.

"Um, hi," System not loading. 404 error. Abort.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before he said, "I like you. Like not in a friend way but like in a friend way. Like I like you as a friend but I still like you li-"

I cut him off. And I kiss him. I mean, it's really good. He tastes like mint. If that makes sense.

I feel my lips leave his. We stare at each other. I see something flash in his eyes and he looks lost. Have I lost him? "I-I have to go," he stammered, running down the hallway.

And he never looks back.

Hartley

They're coming back again. No. No.

"I-I have to go," I whisper before running off. I make my way to the restrooms. I don't know if I can lock the door. I was slipping away too quickly. The colors attack me, from left, right, and between.

"Breathe," I say to myself in the mirror. But it's hard. The familiar pounding in my ears comes back, and they hurt like hell.

I drop to my knees and try not to scream. The colors come faster now, green, turquoise, blue, pink, orange, black, and my favorite, crimson. Then I feel like I'm at a peak, like I'll die soon. I've felt this so many times but, right now, I wouldn't mind dying. It't not like anyone would care though.

The voices finally come.

"Did you do it?" the Voice asks.

"Stop!" I scream. "Make it stop!" The pounding starts to get louder and louder until I feel as if I was shredding apart, fading from existence.

"I cannot believe it. You messed up again, fool. Now, you will get the worse."

Cisco

I follow Hartley a bit after. I know he goes into the bathroom. It's pretty obvious.