chapter one

Hyungwon Pov

It was six in the morning and it was rainy outside but i still have go to school, school will start at seven but i dont want to get up from my bed but my mom was yelling my name from the kitchen "hyungwon wake up you lazy boy" she said and not for a while my twins start to kicking my leg for waking me up (oh yeah i have a twins sister her name is chae hyewon)"yah yah wake up ireona yahh chae hyungwon are you deaf or something yahh" she said with a high tone scream without a second i get up from my bed and take a shower,ironing my uniform,wear my uniform and go back to my bed to check my sns. I hate going to school cause if you know i was an OUTCAST in my school i dont have much friend in school i just talk and walk to cafetaria with my deskmate minhyuk we were duo outcast in school bcs everyone hate us cause we were smart and teacher always praise us.

When im going to school with my old scooter
While driving I usually listening music with headset when i was happly singing and close my eyes for a second suddenly i accidently crash a car
And turned out the car was belong to Wonho

Im panic so i decide to just go straight without apologize to wonho cause wonho didnt come out from his house so i just go to school And pretend that the incident never happen .

Wonho Pov
I was sleeping in my car cause i just to tired(i ve been party lastnight) im awake from my sleep cause i was falling from my back seat when i was wanto see what makes me awake and i see a angel that have hit my car with his scooter i was lucky that film in my window car is so dark that he cant see me looking at his face with a bright a smile in my mind i was say "why does on earth theres a boy who has an angelic face and so god damn beautiful". Is this a sign that i like a boy?

Short chap for first okay cause im so amatirr okaayyyy peace out ✌