(1) Lust

Hey, so this is just the beginning, but i wanted to see if anyone liked it before i continue righting.

PLEASE vote/comment, and tell me what you think, if u dont like it tell me, if u like it the fan me and tell me to write more.

i appreciate it :)

OH, and a good song to listen to while reading this story is...

Navigate me- Cute Is What We Aim for.

HOPE YOU ENJOY! :)

Slayrr.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter one

My heart pounded, my breathing became heavy. I could feel the blood boiling in my head.

Raziels body pressed closer to mine. His lips at the base of my throat, began working there way down to my breasts and then back up to my mouth.

He did this several times before he found my special spot.

Right behind my left ear.

Something wet- his tongue began making small circles. My lower stomach hurt with urges and I need to have him in me. NOW

My hands brushed down his body and under his shirt. I felt the hard plains of his jest.

His muscles trembled under my touch.

I pushed him away, and I only saw his hurt face for a second. Then I ripped off his shirt. He reached for mine, but I was faster, pulling it up and over mine.

I grabbed him and pulled his mouth down to mind. I nibbled his lower lip, and he responded with such force that I couldn't suppress the moan.

His hands, tangled in my hair, ran down my stomach, and then cupped my breasts. He then put his arms behind my back and undid the clasp.

His tongue glided with mine in perfect harmony. I savored the taste of him.

His mouth broke away from mine, but never left my skin. It traveled down to where is hands were playing with my nipples.

I felt his mouth close on one, and he bit down. The pain turned to ectasy, and my nipples went hard. He started to suck on them so hard.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I needed him.

I ran my hands down his back, running my nails down his skin. The top of his pants hit my fingertips, and I started to undo the clasp of his jeans.

Suddenly he stood up and took them all the way off. I pulled off mine at the same time, and next my underwear.

Holy shit. '

He had the biggest dick id ever seen, and all I wanted was it in me.

I pulled him down on me again and began licking down his chest.

Down to where I could almost pull him up and put him in my mouth.

With a big push, he was laying on his back, and crawled on top of him.

Iput my legs on either side of him, and lifted myself up so I wasn't fully touching him.

Rocking back and forth, I felt his hardness rub up against me.

I kept going, teasing myself. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore.

I spread my legs wide, and closed my eyes, preparing for the plunge.

I felt him just start to go inside me, the pain hadn't even began yet when suddenly...

The door opened, and there, standing in the door was Nicole- Raziels girlfriend, and my best friend.

Her face showed signs of shock, which then turn to pain. Her eyes filled up with tears and she tore from the room.

I looked down at Raziels face.

What a mess I have gotten myself into.

.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

vote/comment. :)