(2) Lust

Hey, im sorry its not very long, but ive been busy with school, and friends..

this chapter explains why Corny ( the main charactor) is why she is, and it shows some truth in raziel.

i hope you enjoy!

ill post soon, but i will need lots of comments and votes!

thanks

Courtny

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I jumped off Raziel and grabbed my jeans and shirt. Pulling them on I thought about what this must have looked like to Nicole.

How could I have been so stupid? Why would I sleep with Raziel even knowing that he was dating Nicole? I knew the answer though- because im selfish bitch.

At school Nicole and I were well known. Not popular per say, but we weren't losers either. We got invited to all the parties and dated average guys. We didn't sleep around with people's boyfriends, and we never forgot to hand in out homework. We were average, and we were okay with that.

Until Raziel transferred hear. He was gorgeous. With his shaggy, preppy styled brown hair, and those bright green eyes, he was every girls dream. When he started showing an interest in Nicole I got a tad jealous. But she is my best friend so I put on a happy face and encouraged her to go for it.

When they started dating I was truly happy for Nicole. She'd had a hard time getting boys who weren't interested in her only to get in her pants. Nicole is what you would call a... I don't want to say whore but no other words really describe what she looks like.

She is 5'10, with naturally tanned skin. She has long, curly brown hair and a body that makes other girls hates her before they even get to know her. Well... the boys... they sure as hell don't hate her. But they don't like her either. The thing about Nicole is she is nothing like a whore. She hides her body with t-shirts and jeans. In the summer she wears tankini's and she only wears shorts that touch her knees. She is a still a virgin, so she obviously is nothing like what she looks like.

So now that Nicole had a stable boyfriend I should be jumping for joy. Right? Wrong. I was green with jealousy. I couldn't walk into a room that had both Raziel and Nicole in it, and every time Nicole brought him up I tried- and hopefully succeeded- in nonchalantly changing the subject. This worked for a while. Neither Nicole nor Raziel noticed anything wrong with me. When I needed to look happy I looked happy. When I needed to saying, " Oh my goodness, that's so adorable" I said it without thinking anything of it.

This was all before Nicole told me that she planned on having sex with him.

I just couldn't stand it. The thought of Nicole losing it to a guy who should have been mine made me want to throw up. I couldn't let this happen; so one day after school I cornered Raziel.

Nicole was out of town for a week going on a trip to Mexico with her mom, so it was now or never. I saw him walk out of the school doors and head to his car. Just before he started the car, I knocked on the window

. "Hey there stranger, think you could give me a ride? My mom took my car and well... I really don't want to walk" I said while fluttering my eyelashes.

" Oh, hey sure anything for Nicole's bestie." He hit the unlock button and motioned me to get in the passenger door.

Raziels car wasn't like any other boy's car. It didn't have food wrappers lying around, old McDonalds cups in the drink holders, and from what I could see, and it didn't have any playboys stashed under the seats. It was clean.