Video Games | Thomas x MizukoEx

Danny was down staying at my house for the first time, well it's not like we can see each other much living across the world from each other. Oh you think he is my boyfriend, no not yet. It's kind of hard when he wont come out with me, to be boyfriends. "Sooo want to play video games," I ask awkwardly. "Oh yeah sure Thomas what kind," Dan asks. He looks up at me and I can't help but look in his eyes those specks of chocolate that illuminate under light. He turns away with a crimson shade on his face. "U-uh let's just play black ops," He stutters. I nod my head before I go to set up everything to play. I finally sit next to Danny on the couch, where our skin was touching slightly, even when I'm sitting down I'm still taller then him. I couldn't help to start laughing at the thought. "Hey why are you laughing," he asks. "You're so short," I laugh. "H-hey! I-Idiot I am not," he yells. I reach over and gently pat his head. "Get ready to lose at this game," I smirk. "As if, I'm going to win," He states putting on a game face.

"What! No! How did I lose," Dan asks. "I have played this game way longer than you have," I laugh. "Still I wanted to win so I could brag," He pouts. I laugh to myself staring at his cute little pout. "You're so cute when you pout," I tease. "Ehh! Don't say that," he panics. "Why not," I ask. I move close to him, wrapping my arms around him. "W-what are you doing," He stutters. "Just having a little fun babe," I smirk. I place my lips on his kissing him gently, his arms wrap around me before pulling away fast. "We can't do this T-Tommy," he blushes. "We can do whatever our hearts want," I whisper in his ear. Our lips meet again and it was better than the first one. Being this close to him I could smell his cologne, I never knew he could smell this good. Just the cologne alone was driving me crazy only causing me to crave his body more. Our locking lips move together growing more intense every second. I traced the entrance of his mouth begging to be let in. But Dan denied entrance causing a groan to come from me, annoyed. I slowly pulled away from the kiss, gently biting down on his bottom lip. "T-Thomas," He moans. "Don't tease me then," I smirk. I lean down kisses him again when I hear the door open. "Hey Tommy have you seen my-holy smokes you two are making out," A female voice says. The two look up blush to see their friend and Tommy's roommate Adventure. "I told you the ship sails itself," She smirks. "S-Shut up," Dan shutters. "Awe you're cute when you blush babe," I tease.